HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Analyst

Best place to work, learn and grow....people are friendly and supportive...even the management is supportive and helps you when ever you require...the bouns is also very good
Pros
No work presure
Decent place to work, however the management at FCC is not good and makes your working here difficult. Moreover job security is not there. I would not recommend this company for a long haul.
Hsbc provides good human values and gives carrier opportunities, hsbc is a world a best bank I have been working since 2.5 years am looking for a job change as I had put down my papers due to my health issue so again I want get back to my working profession so am looking for a job
Excellent experience i had while working in hsbc. The work envirment is so good and have healthy competitive culture. There is no work pressure on employes.
Very nice organization and good learning platform for freshers . Provides all possible sources for everyone as quality of work is appreciated and Preffered.
Shift timings use to be not that great earlier but now the changes into shift timings happend because of which able to balance job work and life balance . Salary/benefits are good . Management is also friendly.
1. A great place to start off a day with 2. excellent management 3.team work is main part of HSBC any target will be easily achieved 4. there was nothing hard about working for hsbc
Everyone is happy to work in HSBC company including me, very healthy competition and positive environment and workplace. Management is the best in view they understand your personal problems and will coach you for your next promotion, Team meetings and pot lucks are the enjoyable part. Management gives you enough opportunities to excel at your career. it is the best company. Waiting for the cab after work is only a bit concern (its 3rd party contract)
Pros
Games zone
Cons
Transport wait time
As mentioned I have developed myself as an investigating officer for UK clients. I have also been a top sales person again for HSBC UK client which proves my convincing ability. Then I am now analyst preparing data for top Companies in UK. I have also been a project lead to minimise errors and also increase customer satisfaction. Also in turn cost cutting for the company.
Pros
Promising Career
Cons
Hard working
Salary compensation is low when compare to other fortune companies.Good place to work . Growth is very slow. Great work fun culture. Fun activities good
Cons
It has well balanced work culture. It has work friendly environment. And flexible work hours and management is so friendly and there are open to any suggestion from employer irrelevant of their job role.
HSBC is a very well reputed company. we can learn. to gain the knowledge and life balance is very good but salary wise not that much recommended. after job we no need to think about work tensions.
Great work life balance and excellent minds are working together. Recently they have done so much for the employees to improve the work culture. There is one thing that once you join the HSBC you will get used to its ecosystem and comfort zone which makes impossible to leave it. Good pay and benefits.
A place where we can find ourselves. We cam improve our skills which helps for our career growth.Good work life balance, Growth opportunities, multinational company. should increase the increment in salaries during internal promotions
Faced politics in depth which is not found in real political parties like BJP, Congress etc :-D Work culture is ok but no much growth in it until and unless you can ganble and born cunning.
Pros
migration chances, company benifits
Cons
HR management is unaware whom to assign at a perfect suitable department, managers politics and partiality
Amazing place to work and gain exposure, wonderful work life balance, nice management interaction and superb work culture nevertheless includes a balance of work and fun.
Employees are heard Employee centric organisation Work life balance is maintained Flexible work timings Rationale approach towards work Work from home.e not available for all departments
The environment in the organisation is not a typical workplace environment. The managers and senior staff are very friendly and try to create a wholesome work atmosphere. Everyday you get to learn a lot about finance and markets
Great place to work and improve your learning skills and experience with the company’s goals and objectives for the team to help you to achieve your goals.
My experience was good .having friends and benefits for health was added advantage . Will be interested to work in such environment . Will be missing those fun. But work was so interesting and worth doing . Great benefits where provided .
Pros
Good environment to work
Cons
Short breaks, nite shift security lack
Working at HSBC, Kolkata will expose you to a number of daily challenges resulting in productive hours. However the bank rigidity exists which might dampen the spirit sometimes. The senior leadership is helpful and encouraging.
Pros
New technology exposure
Cons
Bank policy rigidity in work