HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Analyst

Best place to work, learn and grow....people are friendly and supportive...even the management is supportive and helps you when ever you require...the bouns is also very good
Pros
No work presure
Good Company to startup for freshers, mostly night shifts, Hand full of work. Good worklife, Transport management is ok. Quite good benefits for Men & Women, especially for pregnant ladies.
Pros
Quite good benefits for all employees
Cons
Growth and Salary for e
Join if u have no other option. It applied to my area. Very boring work space. Work from home option coming for everybody. cafeteria is horrible. Quality of work not upto the mark.
We work hard as well as play, HSBC has support the sports eventually in work because of the leave policy work life balance in this organization is very good and it is keen to the employee succeed.
Pros
Cab, Fun work place and Management
Cons
Shifts
Good company for job security but fully bureaucratic company, Work life balance is good, good company who just wanna work and don't want to grow much in carrer
Any one would love to work in this company very friendly atmosphere. What ever we do is very confidential, we have a growth plan discussion yearly. We do have have skip level meetings with high level employee so that we can share our view.
HSBC has been one of the companies with a very well structured training process and have provided me with one of the best platforms to kick start my corporate career.
HSBC is has a good work culture where I have got a very good work experience as well as a professional support and a very good work and life balance. HSBC has given me a great platform for my career growth. The work environment at HSBC is very friendly and the co-employees are always supportive and we get the motivation looking at the senior management when it comes to working and completing the desired task within the stipulated time. Every day at HSBC was new challenging day wherein I was waiting for a new challenge at work and a new learning. The most enjoyable part of the job was like I never felt lazy at the workplace as every day use to be a new and a useful lesson for me.
HSBC is one of the best company to work with, i ve gained good knowledge and it also helped me to understand how valued my contribution is for the organisation.
Pros
flexibility to work
Cons
1) Learned to work under pressure as I worked in a process there is lot of pressure on our group of 40 members. 2) Improved my time management skills
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Food
HSBC had given a best workplace / job security / employee benefits. I learned Banking KYC and CCD process from base level to end to end case analysis. i didn't think to change the company while worked in HSBC due to some family reason, i quit the job. Best company for good environment and fun at workplace.
Best place to work.I used to love the work and the atmosphere in HSBC."A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day."
As per my knowledge the work culture is different. The salary is good,and the holidays and leaves are depended on the process which we are going to hire.The good thing is here we can get mandoff (10 days stretch leaves).
Over all good place to work and also can have lots of fun with work Al the time. Management is very helpful at any type of situation which we meet at work or personal.
A great place to start your career if you are looking for a career in investment banking. Company has excellent on-boarding and training programme that lets you learn industry best practices in a matter of weeks. Office also has one of the great on-shore integration which amplifies the learning curve as you join the respective team. Work includes but not limited to preparation of marketing materials/pitch books, deal advisory, mergers and acquisitions execution, Equity capital markets advisory, Debt capital markets advisory and Leveraged financing. Overall, a great place for learning and making a career in finance.
Pros
Funding for CFA and FRM
Cons
Long hours and working weekends
The Role that I am in is very demanding and the same time very exciting. You have to be on your edge all the time. To get things done rapport building and networking is very important.
Pros
good work Culture
great company to what else do I write for one hundred and fifty characters . Really do not understand why these people keep asking for reviews and that is mandatory.
HSBC was my career starter and it gave me a lot of experience and knowledge of work and its culture. Working in HSBC is enjoyable as the company balances work and family life.
a good place to work where an employee can maintain a good work life balance. The company overall looks in grooming them. the talent is always rewarded.
HSBC is the best place to work. I learned a lot in HSBC. HSBC policy rules and regulations are very good and it is safe to work. I got so many skills while working in this place.
Pros
Food festivals free
Cons
health check ups and medical facility on emergency
Best place to work. Feels great to be a part of HSBC. Feels like home. Never got bored. Cultural activities. Fun and enjoyment. Good place to learn and enhance our skills