HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Anti Money Laundering Analyst

friendly atmosphere and a place where you can gain a lot of knowledge in the banking sector, where you can also improve communication skills and good behavior.
I enjoyed working at HSBC. The learning team were very helpfull in understanding the process. The line managers were also good at maintaining the performance of the individual employees.
Everything is good, especially company culture, management and colleagues. Good Training Facilities and opportunities and everything is good. Good worklife balance
It's my second home. HSBC helps us to balance both and gives us many opportunities. Management recognizes people who were talented and their will reward them.
Nice working environment and good opportunities for building a good career. all of the workers were very cooperative and helping minded. The best thing about our company is its management.
Pros
free lunch
Management is really bad in our process. Otherwise it's good. Management doesn't evn care if u are into what shift. They jus want you to work. They evn throw you into another u experienced process if they are less people without evn your convent and without informing the HR. Food is not good as usual. Breaks were fine before n now it's worst. Ppl love to quit hsbc these days. Hike and bonus is a good thing in hsbc. Team leads r good. No OT. If required you LL have to extend as usual and u get the pay for OT. NSA as per your shift. Overall the experience is okay okay kind. Management infact became worst from past 6-7 months. Else it was really very good to work at hsbc.
I have been working with this organisation for past 3 years to till date and the experience has been awesome because growing along HSBC and i have learned proper time management and good work culture...
Pros
Here we have annual celebrations with free lunch, biryani day etc
Cons
flexible
The type of work here as investigator, I liked the work profile. The main problem with the economic of any country is the black money and converting the black money to legitimate money is the main thing the fraudsters do. And my job is to investigate the transactions and source of funds so that the it is assured that the transactions are not unusual one.
l loved working with HSBC, working environment was good.Management were very friendly and helpful as well. Leave policy was fantastic..they were fixed week offs that was actually the best.
Pros
Free lunch during festivals
i worked for HSBC for 24 months,My days starts at work with team meeting,we had strict rules of maintain 95%Quality,My Basic work is investigation of customer accounts Both corporate and retail accounts and provide a detailed report on the account. I developed critical thinking skills and learned how to analyse a account based on the customer's activities in the account and decide whether the activity is anomalous or not. Management is quite good we used have fun at work place even though we used to work in pressure environment my management used to make sure we have fun activity which helps us to control the pressure and perform better. The Hardest part of the job is our work used to be reviewed by both internal and external auitor , it was challenging to maintain 100% quality under constant review of our work by auditors
Jobs at HSBC
Anti Money Laundering Analyst positions
See more jobs
Everyday task completion and huge work load Gained knowledge of customer service,banking,accounting and Investigation Friendly and well educated and cooperative mangement Very friendly Nothing was hard in HSBC and hardest day was when I left HSBC Every moment I spent in HSBC was enjoyable
Over the past two years i have worked with HSBC.Best environment to work for freshers as well as experienced. During this period i have learnt much. I Learned the values of teamwork and time management.
HSBC is a great company to work. They have a great work ethic and friendly working environment where the employees are free to share their views whenever any opinion is required. HSBC gives a great opportunity for growth.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
nil
A very dynamic and challenging workplace. Have learned the corporate standards and expectations and being dynamic. Flexibility is the utmost challenge in HSBC. Ongoing learning process is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Global working standards
Cons
I was working for night shift there so it was good for me. I had good line of managers under whom I was reporting. They were very down to earth and hard working at the same time.
No body bothers us about our work. its a unique place where every one has to do the job to learn the fundamentals and how to enjoy the life with peace and calm.
Pros
all time party
Cons
no growth or hike in salary
My first full time job and a great place to learn, their training programs are simple great, however the really need to work on their compensation as it is the worst.
During my working period i find this company as in second home with culture and environment which both personal and professional front to the employee.
Pros
Nil
Cons
over time
Good place to work. You can have balanced work life. Management is supportive. New opportunities for career growth and development. Encourage new ideas.
It always will be a occupied day as with more productive hours and less fun time and about management depends on the team you will be into finally it is a good place work also have more benefits as per company norms
I love the job culture but not the management. Policies designed are great and they are very well implemented. well organized n systematic structure of organization
Pros
well established
  1. Anti Money Laundering Analyst