HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Great place to work Work life balance Nice cafeteria Good Management Transport facility Cultural activities conducted on regular basis other facilities
HSBC is a good place to work. Working environment is good. Management is supportive and ready to help and guide the staff. Annual hike is based on your performance.
Based on the line of business being hired into, the work culture might change. In my personal experience, HSBC is a great place to work with its employee centric approach and focus on work life balance.
Its work culture is the best and they take care of the employee. It is a pleasure working with them. The standard of working is excellent. HSBC is best in class.
Pay scale is fine to manage cost of living. However, promotion aspects are not clear. Working from home options are pretty good. However, I am not sure about the rigidity of the management.
Very good place to work with but it depends on the process which you're in. Management is ok not that great where they identify right candidate. Salary and hike is not up to the mark
Overall good experience. Good work life balance.good place to grow within the company. Overall it a recommended place to work for the native people...
Great place to work and extremely great work culture. I enjoyed each day there and was always given an opportunity to work on fast paced and challenging projects.
I was a part of reporting team . The work was good and required brainstorming and knowledge of the country's laws about audit (IFRS). The salary was good but it required late night stretch.
excellent work culture job security is good awesome hr team .career growth matrix is very simple and doable .good mangement .motivating inter team competation.
Based on process, there is a scope of learning new skills. We would get more challenging queries in a daily work life. If management is good, then you will sustain in the company for long time.
Over all its a good company to work and to progress in your career. Colleagues and the TL , managers are very friendly, they will help you to achieve your target .
Anyone joining the organization newly need to be self-driven. Otherwise of which one might feel a little lost in figuring out the style of solutions needed for the challenges.
Pros
Flexible Working Environment
Cons
Stagnancy
A typical day at work would be to complete the job assigned to me accurately and timely. All learning related to the Banking environment. Management was very supportive of the employee. Workplace culture was cut throat competition, politically driven. Hardest part is to get a promotion or fair raise in salary Enjoyable part is collaboration amongst colleagues to get a job done.
Have lived working here for 12 years... Its just that meeting needs were getting difficult with inconsiderate and unethical recent hikes. Here you need to be a go getter.
Truly humbled and thankful to be part of the HSBC group through my 11 years of career. Special thanks to the senior leadership team and peers for believing in me and supporting me throughout my career.
Good company to work with. Good career progression. People can maintain work life balance. Employees can get world wide exposure. Presence at good locations
Amazing organisation to work with. However, the management is biased and favouritism is a big challenge. Work Life balance is better at higher level, however it isnt great at lower levels.
Have joined HSBC as outsourced for 1 year and was on payroll in just 2 and half year thanks to all my seniors and my boss that time who appreciated my work and gave me this opportunity. After years passed and I was promoted to Assistant manager post and had work with same department for more than 12 years M
HSBC is very good company. Best place to work and improve lot of skills only if the manager is ready to send. The hardest part of the Job is tolerating bad managers and AVP's . Enjoyable part is On shore team is the best to work.
Worst management, do much of biased. Hsbc is good company but fails to recruit pupil manager with good talent. Manager should be neutral but here its absolutely not.
  1. Assistant Manager