HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager in Hyderabad, Telangana

Great place to work Work life balance Nice cafeteria Good Management Transport facility Cultural activities conducted on regular basis other facilities
Based on process, there is a scope of learning new skills. We would get more challenging queries in a daily work life. If management is good, then you will sustain in the company for long time.
HSBC is very good company. Best place to work and improve lot of skills only if the manager is ready to send. The hardest part of the Job is tolerating bad managers and AVP's . Enjoyable part is On shore team is the best to work.
I have joined HSBC in aug 2013. I have been joined as cse in NZ process and got promoted as Auditor . I have worked in the same process and got promoted as assistant manger. Currently looking for job change.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Etcs management
Good place for fresher to learn, nice work culture and good environment. Professional support services and transport services. Good services and cafeteria.
I have gained so much of knowledge and skills with my current employer. Its good place to work. Am looking opportunity to work with new organizations Where I can learn new activities and challenging work profile and am looking forward to grow in my career along with the organization.
Good company with lot of opportunities and it's not always about work, there is fun at times and management is also approachable. Daily work includes managing a team, dealing with customers and it helped me to learn people management skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is the breaks we get.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Overtime
Overall experience is excellent with ample learning opportunities for freshers. Excellent work life balance. Managment support is also good in terms of new initiatives.
HSBC has been place to work, rich in culture, values and principles. I have worked in different and different roles, hsbc provides a lot of learning and helps enhance one's skills. Plenty of opportunities across the globe.
Pros
Paid
Cons
Never
there is lot of fun on the floor. I learnt a lot in over 6 years of my experience in the bank. Workplace is fun and there is so much to learn. Colleagues are helpful and there are good mentors around.
HSBC is a good place to work. Most of the processes ensure work life balance. Structured and streamlined processes. I am from the payments world which keeps me on my toes every day. Currently they are driving automation of various processes. HSBC conduct a lot of workshops and online courses for self development. They provide a lot of medical benefits to employees. Leave policy is the best I have seen.
Productive work environment with a scope of applying our skills, knowledge, learning curves and always there will be something to learn new things and update our skills etc., along with fun activities.
Pros
Sodex coupons, health check ups, games, activities, indoor and outdoor games, competitions, so many....
Cons
Cab facilities..
Its a leader in the industry. People feel proud to be associated with this company as it has a global outreach and good reputation. Good infrastructure and good policies.
A good place to work and a work environment where there is no pressure. Management is very supportive. Salary is less compared to market standards.
I joined after a roller coaster ride in Singapore but life in HSBC, Hyderabad was very cool. During the tenure learn the other tools which will be the future of HSBC like Big Data.. Work life balance is very good.
Pros
Work life bonus and yearly bonus
Cons
Technology is very old and you can only middle aged people
Good place to work as there is good work life balance and also monitory benefits and work environment where work is recognized and rewarded accordingly.
Pros
Job Security and good work enviorment
Cons
work pressure
Good place to have Work life balance But not a place to grow or improve your skills Understanding Managers but with less knowledge Nothing procedured .
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No skill development
Travelled Canada to migrate 8 FTE work to India.Was awarded Assistant Manager start of quarter for Q3.Hold an experience on Team Building and Team Management for 3 years.
Good Place to start with.Employ oriented. But currently due to vigorous automations have been losing skilled manpower . • The Payments COE at GSCH2 is the largest payments shop in the world today. It deals with transfer of funds electronically across the world between HSBC and other banks in multi currencies.
Pros
Employ oriented
Cons
Automation
A company where networking skills was improved and the company which truly trusted their employees and helped everyone achieve their goals. I learnt the skills of networking in this company and learnt how important it was to have a healthy relationship with everyone.
Not so great as compared to market. In terms of technology they just exploring how to stream process and technologies. In terms of job descrition given and the work provided to be completed is also not up to mark.