HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Associate

Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
Good and excellent organization to work with....friendly people, warm culture. Good exposure and growth opportunity ad well. I would recommend hsbc.
Good
Cons
No cons
I really liked working here. My manager was really friendly and inspiring. I learned a lot from her. I got to work with relationship managers who first handedly take care of customers.
Healthy work environment to work in , supportive business heads across all the department, I faced difficulty in managing the work shifts,............
Really i have gained good knowledge about process. Happy to work with this organisation. Best work environment to work, good management. One of best place to work
It's a good place to work. Every employee is free is raise issues if you have any problems in work. Career progression totally depends on targets complete your target and get promotion. No manager recommendations required. Supportive people around.
Pros
Supportive managers
Cons
Na
Always plan the day and focus on the target and quality. Encourages with monthly workshops. Management wont rely on their own decisions. Work Place culture is fun and friendly Hardest ;part of the job is target
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
Management wont rely on their decisions
I was associated with HSBC (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited) from September 2016 to September 2018 as KYC associate (GSU). I thoroughly enjoy working as KYC associate gooe work environment
Working at HSBC is very good. I have a learnt a lot from the company and the people. Employees are encouraged to different activities. Working at HSBC i have gained knowledge on different aspects of banking
I use to work for UK timings its great time to work . My process was good, my job was to account for all the funds to be onboard and analyse whether the funds were on shore or off shore.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
very good work culture. Work life balance. No pressure Enough leaves Free Environment Well matured teams Fair promotions No over times your growth depends upon your performance
Pros
free cab
Cons
no Over times
Had a very good experience and acquired knowledge in investment banking in general. As a large company and there are so many groups you work with, Most enjoyable part of job is the people and the working environment . I worked with work/life balance and never had to work late hours and management.
Excellent working with hsbc without any stress. Very safe for women with security and can facilities and good compensation in hsbc even for freshers also
our experience, employees welcome the opportunity to be part of a workplace review. It is a consultative process. It also provides participants with an opportunity to have their say about the issues affecting them in the workplace, and to contribute to the development of creative solutions to these issues.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hpurs
worked as a full-time employee with the voice call sector and ready to take challenges on the call as well as off the call.Day to day work was to take calls and answer the mutual fund related query to the customer on the call. Also provided training to the new joinees based the phone scripts to handle customer query on call.
good decent company. everything is average here, the pay, work life, management, job culture. not a lot of scope for growth. they fit right in the average bracket.
It was very goood to work with HSBC , these is my first job where i could learn many things related to job.But PR is focused lot which may create stress .
Pros
Good place to work and friendly environment
Cons
Targets focused and stressful.
Good for freshers who want to make their carrier in Banking company. Loved my stay in the company and my profile, however had to leave the job to take up further studies
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Salary is a constraint
Working with HSBC nice experience, good environment friendly people, I am working with finance process and with good management people, as a fresher joined hsbc I m learning so many things to build my career.
HSBC is indeed a world's best bank to bank with as well to work with , I have previous experience of working with HSBC India, and I would love to re join if given an opportunity..
worked as Process Associate. very good company which provides very high job security. work pressure is normal and manageable. work and personal life balance is given very importance in this organization.
Pros
free Cabs