HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Associate in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's a good place to work. Every employee is free is raise issues if you have any problems in work. Career progression totally depends on targets complete your target and get promotion. No manager recommendations required. Supportive people around.
Pros
Supportive managers
Cons
Na
worked as a full-time employee with the voice call sector and ready to take challenges on the call as well as off the call.Day to day work was to take calls and answer the mutual fund related query to the customer on the call. Also provided training to the new joinees based the phone scripts to handle customer query on call.
As a process associate we basically concentrate on the process of delivering proper information to the customer about their account and also help educate more so that they use the bank services more efficiently . our key policy is renedering cutomers the satifisied and comfortable banking.
Really good working culture place and employee friendly suprior and compant
Pros
Working culture
Cons
Salary not upto the market
I have learned so much of knowledge in banking sector from this bank such asAcount openingQuality checksAnti Money LunderingI also have learned human values from my superiors, Managers and Co-WorkersThe most enjoyable part of job is fun at work, really its great place to work.I really miss it.I have resigned only for the reason that i cant manage the hostel food as i am not localate of tamilnadu
Pros
good for employees
Cons
out of my native(andhra pradesh)