HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Associate

Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
good work culture strong management fun friday evrything is good . strong ethics big brand name . hardest part of the job is salary and incentives..
Pros
work ethics management fun team outing
Cons
salary and incentives
Very good experience Supportive Good salary More advantage like promotions etc We can learn many things Nice environment Colleagues are supportive Nice benefits
Ideal place for freshers to gain experience. Management is good but be ready to put in extra hours of work . Quite hectic work schedule. Team members are ready to assist juniors.
nice environment for employees to work.good platform for freshers to prove themself and to develop good communication. to develop technical skills for freshers.
About HSBC it's really good bank in fact as salary conson every year increments are very high & always they care about our employeees so after close bank In Mumbai they given compansation to every staff it's nice bank if incase I get opportunity I different work with HSBC
Pros
Banking customer service
Cons
9 hours two week off every month
My review is working with this company something challenging but I love to do this..in HSBC apart from work we can learn many things which helped to build our career, personality ..
As a process associate we basically concentrate on the process of delivering proper information to the customer about their account and also help educate more so that they use the bank services more efficiently . our key policy is renedering cutomers the satifisied and comfortable banking.
Great Place to work. Challenging workplace, great learning environment, great leadership, scale, rewarding culture. Senior management cares about long term development of talent.
Pros
Challenging workplace, great learning environment, great leadership, scale, culture
Cons
Changes take forever to implement, slow to change
Team outbound training- we Going out together is a great way to get everyone have fun and form good relationships and also exchange knowledge. Conducting Employee appreciation weeks to show case our talents.and appreciate good works of employees.this helped us to love our work environment, and be calm, stress-free and happy all day long. People who are in good spirits are more likely to be productive. A fun workplace is not only more productive, but it attracts people and profits.
Pros
Free Transport facility
Cons
No Cons
workplace culture is good. good team mates and the management lends a ear if there is any problem. they give their best to try to make workplace more fun and work more exciting.
Had a challenging job role and great exposure and learning towards US mortgage and working with US county. Worked with US based Attorneys and counties towards mortgage loans. It was a back end process.
Great Place to work for. KPO which gives you inside knowledge of banking and operations. Can look forward to work for organization to build career and gain banking knowledge.
Pros
Wide Spread Organization
Cons
Slow process
HSBC is a great place to work. It is also one of those places where you are presented with lot of opportunities to explore your interest area.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Cant think of Anything
learned about KYC - Documentation, initial due diligence, ongoing monitoring, screening, pep, sanctions, profile completion, different reuirements of banks, NBFIs, corps.
Cons
HSBC is a good place to work if you are a fresher. However, over a period of time you realize that it is not worth staying for a longer period of time as i felt that the growth is little slow and the job stability is not so good. Basically it is difficult to stick to a process and grow within that as there is a lot of staff manipulation based on the business requirement.
Pros
The only allowance is the Night shift allowance given to the associates
Cons
My process was not so complicated; therefore, overtime was hardly demanded.
Excellent management Support. Great workplace Cool environment Effective models to work Great Support Culture Business Drive modules are the best
With the kind of management and co workers,even the hardest day seem as a regular easy going day. The most enjoyable part of this company is the work culture. There is no difference between the agents and the managers. Every one is given the equal importance.
Cons
Stationary.
I have worked with a very small team but very senior colleagues. Our team was mainly involved in assigning the ratings to the counties where HSBC has its business. Our ratings was mainly based on macroeconomic analysis, which mainly affect the magnitude of HSBC's business in the particular country.
I did get valuable knowledge from my past company. That experience is most important for me to make my future. All my previous company's reporting manager and team member are so cooperative.
My overall experience is good here.work pressure was there and have to achieve targets.but management is good its fun to work their under very good mangers guidance.
Pros
Cons
Politics