HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Associate

Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
Handling the the Customer requests to the entity level trying to resolve their problems. Performing the KYC at Entity level.
Pros
Cons
8hrs
Fantastic place to work. Our daily work all divided among all the team members. In this organisation i learned to work in team and this was my first job so got an opportunity to learn many aspects on Trade.
I worked almost 1.5 years in this organisation. I learned so many things here and management helps me to grow and thought me so many things.
Absolutely fantastic place to work. Got a very good exposure, being my first job learned a lot. Truely a MNC be it employee development, career growth, work satisfaction just perfect.
Team has to be very careful at work because every entries or actions gets effected customers directly. Learned lot in my 3 years tenure - time management, wok-life balancing, corporate culture and how to prioritize my work without effecting the SLA (Service Level Agreement
Good place to work.Learned so many things and developed my communication , work capabilities
Pros
Employee motivation
Cons
Shift
It is the best place to work, very employee friendly, very flexible.
Fun at work.....Enjoyed.... had liberty to express the views
my typical days is im wearing causal clothe im thinking todays is boxing day.but is not that day.next day is boxing day. i learned some many things.in retail.customer service.cashoffice.till operating.shopfloor.delivery taken.stockout.,maintain the floor.tidy and clean.lose prevention.many more things i learn there. i would like to work with friendly and responsible managment and like to work with my colleagues friendly and as a team work. my hardest job is when im new in store every one given me orders.that my hardest job. one time i went thrope park ride is very scary and after that go clubbing party and alots of fun.enjoyable moments.
Cons
26 hours
Have an egle eye on accounts and arrest any fraudulent transactions. Running the credit checks for customer. Providing world class customer service.
I had learnt different ways of handling difficult customers
Professional & personal life balanced maintained. Learned to work with many different kind of persons and enjoyed the same. Many sports & cultural events happens and also got chance to do the many CS activities.
Really good working culture place and employee friendly suprior and compant
Pros
Working culture
Cons
Salary not upto the market
HSBC is a very good organization to work which value the employees very well.
overall it is good - I learnt a lot of things, management is good, co-workers are good,
Available in the Resume.....Good work culture....Learnt many do & dont's...!
• Conducting transaction Surveillance and Research functions Transaction on Actimize • Obtain & update all missing client documentation from client (with the help of the RMs /CLG) • Sourcing & updating accurate and relevant client data from the internet &/or other bespoke information providers. • Production of KYC profile to the highest quality standard & in line with the latest policies and procedures. Individuals are required to keep themselves updated on the latest procedural/ policy changes across all streams. • Routing of completed profiles to the QAOs for technical signoff. • Following up on client profiles (In line with the latest escalation matrix) & making sure that all levels of signoff in line with latest Id matrix • Take complete ownership of any profiles/tasks that have been assigned until stage of completion. This could be a new request or a request or work item that has been reassigned. • Understand & comply with all relevant policies & procedures issued by the Group &contained within the group • Ensure that there are no pending High risk KYCs with greater than 90 days ageing & no • Standard/Medium risk KYCs with greater than 180 days ageing. • Complaints from clients/RMs etc will be treated either as Ops loss or reputation loss) • Conducting UAT testing for KYC systems (GCOS)
HSBC is the best place to wrok. The atmosphere is very friendly. The Management is highly responsible and co operative.
I have learned so much of knowledge in banking sector from this bank such asAcount openingQuality checksAnti Money LunderingI also have learned human values from my superiors, Managers and Co-WorkersThe most enjoyable part of job is fun at work, really its great place to work.I really miss it.I have resigned only for the reason that i cant manage the hostel food as i am not localate of tamilnadu
Pros
good for employees
Cons
out of my native(andhra pradesh)
Its always fun working at HSBC with responsibilities with good compensation .