HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Banking Associate

Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
HSBC is the best mnc you can come across, everything in the organization is structured and you always have the job security and lot of things to learn from the organization. You get ample of opportunities to grow.
Really good company to work. Good to start with. Freshers get many things to learn in banking industry. Many aspects are Banking Industry are wide open.
HSBC was a planned and highly fun filled work place. It was the most employee friendly organisation and had all the systems in place perfectly. The organisation was human oriented and has provided the best knowledge and career growth to the employees.
Pros
salary benefits
Cons
long distance
In the period of 1993 -95 one day due to severe rainfall Kolkata was partially collapsed and so the percentage of attendance in the office was too poor. And it was the 1st day of a month. I was a Teller Operator. After 11:30 AM suddenly the weather was getting cleared and the Customers were started coming into the Bank. A big Que was formed because out of 8 heads we were only 2 in the counter. Some of them started screaming. The Manager came inside the Teller area to give us moral support. Then I picked up some very sound customers in person as well as bearer from big companies and with their support myself and the Manager tried to control such situation with the logic of the weather condition and finally managed. It took huge time to attend all the customers. It was a really typical day at work. It was true that at that time we were too cool, calm and quite and started cooperate and convincing the customers in very gentle way with some snacks and cold drinks to take the situation under control and finally done. In Hsbc the work place culture is always very nice and healthy which I am not telling only but the customers also used to say that. We used to arrange a cultural programmed every year with the support of the customers and the fact was they were very eager to join with us like a family. The hardest time faced very recently at the time of demonetization. It was night mare to us. Our own customers were some how manageable but the non customers were too tough to manage. It was a horrible time we had to pass Once I was rewarded for various purposes related - more...
HSBC is a good place to work... Every employee is given complete freedom to express his talent and always learn new things It has proper regulated process in place for performing all day to day activities Fair opportunity provided to all to grow and learn new skills Balanced workplace environment with good employee benefits schemes
I was blessed with an opportunity to work for HSBC. A fast paced company wherein I was required to deal with customers of all kind. I wish it was a long term opportunity.
Hectic days with lot of cut offs and delivery of duties without any error on time. Systematic approach and very cool approach even in atmost pressure on job. Co-workers are very cooperative. Meeting deadlines and targets apart from regular job is little cumbersome, we have done our level best to deliver. After completing the desired duties the satisfaction and the rewards....can't explain Very good atmosphere nice place to work. Management is very very cooperative and helpful to achieve goals. They do help in personal development, interpersonal skills etc. Due to some major changes in the organizational structure, I am looking for other options.
Pros
encouragement
Cons
nothing in particular
Good company to work with but opportunities are very limited. Takes very long to move to an AM level.
Work in Corporate Setup Learning Banking Communication skills Investment Banking Financial Skills Learning skills
HSBC is place where one with good work ethics and sincerity is given full opportunity to grow in the organisation and is well rewarded. I have always experienced full Supervisor support on any given day. Being in finance, we always had a very hectic schedule with deadlines to meet, but because of very supportive colleagues and Supervisor we always enjoyed our work.
working at HSBC had always been a great experience. It always allows its employees to explore more about the world through their business line while keeping them in a track in giving the proper training. Management is always helpful and would always encourage to do the job right while the co - workers are united as a one in a team while not having to have some fun after a tiring, successful day.
 An astute professional with over 14 years of qualitative experience in banking operations & sales encompassing finance and customer relationship with reputed organisations.  Well versed with all aspects of financial product’s sales (Specialized in Casa Accounts product’s sales), accounting, entailing & finalization of accounts, interaction with clients, and preparing timely MIS.  Adept in handling basic banking activities like cash management services.  An effective communicator having exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management across the globe.
Pros
Cons
long time
People are friendly and helpful, work not very challenging
Pros
subsidised lunch
everyday new day to start with new personality to meet. overall good management.
A typical day is like a typical day with work but yes some days we tend to make it fun. I have learned a lot not just job related things but also human nature.
Cons
good people and good place to worklearned many things about banking sector
Pros
free lunches and parties
Cons
no as such
1. Attending to customer complaints and queries.2. learning knowledge banking sector.3. Colleagues are helpful and supportive in every step.4. Handling each an every query of customer. home loan, personal loan and opening accounts.
  1. Banking Associate