HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Credit Analyst

Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
Place where we can learn and develop our skills Company has work life balance. Company provides different types of activities to develop our skills and knowledge and gives growth in our life along with personal life. Different types of cultures and even we can bring our parents to ensure that our company is secured and confidential.
HSBC has bunch of supportive people who will help you on your job and support you growth. It has by fast the best leave policy. Only thing that concern me is employees get lost in the submission cycles to meet deadline and have very little time to look on self growth both professionally and personally.
Pros
supportive tribe, leave policy
Cons
lack of long term view of individual growth
You get enough levels in HSBC to balance your personal life whereas other company pay good and takes all back by making you work that much, if you want peace than welcome to hsbc
Pros
Good number of leaves
Cons
Less pay
This is one of the fantastic companies I have ever worked with. All goals, processes and targets are well defined. Extremely standardized protocols and is an apt for a long term career
It was a great working experience in HSBC Bank, it's an employee friendly company and was flexible. it had a great work culture and so working was a great fun and learning experience there. As my role was to do credit analysis of the clients, i worked under deadlines and has always completed my job within that duration.
Pros
More of cultural events
Cons
odd timing like late evening
Good place to learn and develop skills. Work culture is good. Management need to change its attitude of partial and favoritism, in terms of promotion and rewarding employees.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
the work involved an extensive lvel of credit analysis for the insurance and corporate portfolio of the Key bank at US. The credit review trainin process is an add on int your career life.
Pros
happy life
Cons
nothing
typical day at work is 11.30am-8.30pm in depth knowledge in credit analysis
One of the best experience ever. Working with HSBC has been the most memorable one. Its a perfect combination for work and fun. It gives you family like experience
Pros
Sodexo Lunch every month
Cons
Pays when works for extra hours
I am a credit analyst working for the FIG Insurance team. We do financial analysis and credit assessment of the Insurance counter parties of HSBC.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
low pay
Its a Fun place to work without additional pressure. Association with HSBC is good, they always encourage thoughts.
Pros
productive hrs
Cons
meals