HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
To explore my potential and utilize my work experience to the fullest by pursuing a career in sales or customer service. To provide the best to the customers attending and interacting with the customer in the best possible way, communicating proper and correct information ti the customers profile and make them feel comfortable. .
Awesome company. Employee centric. Good work and life balance. Management is great. Would love to work with them again. Very supportive manager. Best company.
I believe this is the only company where people likes to work longer years. Very employee friendly and the especially for women it's a great place to work
The best place to start my career.Day at work would always be interesting.Learned various methods to talk to customers, acquired problem- solving skills, learnt to be empathetic.Very friendly and enthusiastic work environment.
No typical day at work. How to balance personal and professional life I learned how to do multitasking work place culture is good No hardest part job.
Wonderful experience working with HSBC. Great place to work for and provides work life balance. Now am looking fir a change in city and thus want to apply in Google as I have heard uts a great company to work for.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Promotion
I was Happy and wanted a change as I was working for a long time all the days were good management were good and the work place was ok heard part was when we need to go out some times during summer rest all was fine,
Good
Good
Helpful managers, knowledgeable atmosphere of working culture. Interactive sessions with the managers, RNR monthly to boost your confidence. On time salary, Management helpful. Helpful seniors. Good bonus. Valuable feedbacks. Job security.
Pros
Interactive sessions
Cons
odd shift timings
When I used to work the management was terrific.Often the managers would go an extra mile for their resprctive teams in respect to getting the proper process training.They would often organise various contests to enhace the productivity as well as giving motivational speeches when a certain indivivual is feeling demotivated.
Pros
Good work culture.
Cons
No incentives on monthly basis
It was good experience. Though it was my first job, colleagues were friendly and helpful. HSBC believes in quality first. That s best part of work. Managers were good
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Average salary
I was really happy working here in HSBC Vizag. Management was always above expectation and they all cared for the people who worked with them. It was always a team and not people working under or above them
Pros
Great Team
Cons
I coulden't find any
understanding service level agreement, developing processes and adherence to that. There was nice work environment with good learning opportunities. hardest part of job was to work in night shift.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
late night shoft
I studied in St. Patrick's European High School. The school has a past beautiful history of being associated with England. And I loved working for the UK.
Pros
Enjoyed the five day weeks
Cons
Worked hard and lived happily.
HSBC has given me a very good experience globally. communicating with clients internationally. Working with HSBC was great fun and so much to learn. Over all very good company
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
HSBC is the best place to work in : 1. Multi Tasking 2. I have learned the Diversified knowledge in the complaince departmen. learned how to make the world a safer place by protecting the customer data. 3. If given a chance would like to join HSBC again. The management takes care of its employees very well and understands them as they understand their customers needs. 4. The best palce to work in. 5. Meeting deadlines 6. Extra curricular activites, team outings, cafetaria.
Pros
Department Outings and Lunches
Cons
Long Working hours with sudden change in shiift timings
Excellent place to work. I have seen the high standards, the values and etiquette of the organization. I can really say that it's a fun place to work and never feel boring. It's just amazing!
A very special and a close place in my heart to HSBC because it was my first working experience in corporate culture. A big thanks to the management and the colleagues who are in touch even now and am sure forever. A best place to work.
The best place to work. Work culture was extremely good and the management was so approachable. Would love to get an opportunity to work there again. Cafeteria had everything you could ever want. Games, fun activities and varieties of food to choose from.
Pros
Cafeteria, kind of people
Cons
Calling
HSBC vizag is the only mnc company with Good salary benefits in the city. It has a great culture and reputation along the city. Work is fun but sometimes hectic. Only problem is the management and politics. You need to be a nice and build rapport and create an image to get promoted. Performance doesn't matter. Appraisal is based on your pleasing behavior with the management
Pros
Culture, Salary, Fun at Work
Cons
Too much politics
I worked for Semi Voiced process where we use to call the customers and resolved issue, I got moved to escalations and handled many of it in the span of 6 months.
  1. Customer Care Specialist