HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Analyst

Pleasure Working at HCBC but never thought to continue more than 10 years there where it lasted just for 11 months. windup at vizag location made us leave the HCBC the safest, secure job for everyone. Happy with the work place, great job satisfaction, improved developing skills many to say about it.
Great company to work with, good learning very supportive, encouraging opportunities are high growth is very good. Many extra curricular activities, social responsibility are many.
After my graduation I started career with HSBC in 2016. Initially I was an analyst however with the performance moved forward for quality within 8months. Learned a lot from this organisation in order with team management in the absence of team leader and everything. However it was a good experience working with HSBC.
The best place to work with good work culture, supportive management, helpful co workers, job security and fun to work at this company. The facilities provided or the employees is great, as lot of importance is given to employee satisfaction. Employees are recognized for the hard work and team effort put in. Good perks are given in the form of team outing, cash team awards, quarterly and annual parties.
I have worked in lot of organisations...but the work environment is awesome..managers are very friendly.. Management understands our requirement. No work stress.. We have lot of fun. I would say..the best place to work.
As i started my career in HSBC. My basic foundation for corporate life started building in one of the best organisation. The management, work place on a day to day work make you feel comfortable and keeps you motivated.
Pros
management, cafeteria
Cons
Na
Very funny environment and employee friendly. There will be recognition to your talent. There will be opportunities in Hsbc. Very friendly environment.
Pros
Good transport
Cons
Long hours some times
Fun activities were conducted. Promotion is favored only to the Malyalam and Tamil speaking individuals, especially in the higher posts. Friendly environment.
Good Company. Good working culture. 100% job security. It taught me a process / work culture / Management behavior / Motivation / Co - ordinatoin and Hard work.
Every work place has something which we can learn on a daily basis. Similar is for HSBC, I have learnt a lot of things which I was not aware of. I learnt the technicalities used in a BPO organization along with the ways to adhere them.
I handled Lexis-Diligence, which was a new experience. It develops a due-diligence report by accessing many resources at one time with a well designed interface that allows easy searching & navigation.
cross cultural work place, harmonious atmosphere.Quality driven work, emphasis was only on the quality, quantitywas secondary.Great Place to work
Pros
overall learning experience
  1. Customer Service Analyst