HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Just maintain the production with effective work. Professional behaviour. They encourage the new innovations and creativityThey pay for hardworker
I would love to join HSBC again in the near feauture if I get an opportunity to join . As , I was satisfied with work experience , environment & the over all management. I miss my work.
Pros
Recognition awards
Cons
Had a good experience while working in hsbc. team members were good.always supportive. Little stress during financial year end. overall good experience.
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Nothing much to say, it is a very good place to work, utmost work etiquette, complete professionalism. I was able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees are expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team.
Pros
Fun times in weekends, company outings
Cons
Overtime during heavy work load.
Better be in a good organization I highly recommend from this company Hikes are far better that any other industry as per market standards. Due to my lack of ber greedy I moved out of this company
Cons
Superb infrastructure Eco friendly environment Supportive staff As I was hired on contract basis, they never differentiated between permanent employee and temporary employee. I would love to join again with HSBC.
A company that ensured that work balance life is a priority. Vast options for career growth and good range of pay grade according to your work. The place I worked also provided study and work program
Good Organization, Safety and hygiene standards company for Everyone. I really appreciate all the support of my management. And Thanking each and every person who works hard.
everything is fine no problem in working. so far so good. good people to work with. location is quite good and facilities are good. taking calls everyday.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Do not have words, it is the best place to work with. Other IT companies should learn from HSBC, that how to satisfy external customers and internal customers ( Staff, Employees) .
I worked with HSBC from 2006 however unwanted ppl get selected and when a person wants to move to a different location the management are so selfish that they only want them to grow however when it comes to the CSE,s we are being penalized...Thats the reason i took a decision quit the company....Thanks and have a nice day
● Obtain client information by answering telephone calls & verifying the necessary information. ● Book appointments as per the requested schedules of the clients ● Coordinating with the hospitals to send the reports and supporting documents ● Generating weekly & monthly reports to the managers ● Consistently delivered exemplary levels of customer service responding effectively to customer enquiries.
It was a humbling experience with great mentors and a lot to learn and grow. The culture and diversity is a great thing add and learn.good for skill upgrading and management
Work environment is good and everybody mingle with each other and the staff is nice ... I enjoyed working with hsbc..Recommended organization for any prospective candidates looking for an opportunity to start career in banking and finance. Work life balance and healthy atmosphere is offered. It's a best place to work
HSBC is an ocean to learn and it is a place where employees are being cared and acknowledged and HSBC work culture is very diverse in nature and easy to go -through
Runs behind nums. Regional politics. Supports regionalism. A little biased org. Not so great company to work. They dont advance their work techniques.
HSBC is the most fun place to work and the colleague were very helpful and quite understanding.Job timings were also good and how my 1 and a half year went away even i don't know it.
HSBC was my very first organization which has evolved me into a very professional candidate, i have personally learned people management and time and management skills,
Pros
Tgif, team dinner, Rnr
This is an international bank with loads of benefits, perks and more importantly the people around are awesome and caring, excellent work culture. Given a choice can be here forever and the Best part is HSBC Vizag rocks.....
As it was my first Job , I joined HSBC as a fresher and have learnt a lot about Job as well as life by coming across so many huddles which made me a better person when I came out of it, Yes I do miss those days. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
  1. Customer Service Representative