HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Hyderabad, Telangana

Nothing much to say, it is a very good place to work, utmost work etiquette, complete professionalism. I was able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees are expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team.
Pros
Fun times in weekends, company outings
Cons
Overtime during heavy work load.
Better be in a good organization I highly recommend from this company Hikes are far better that any other industry as per market standards. Due to my lack of ber greedy I moved out of this company
Cons
Superb infrastructure Eco friendly environment Supportive staff As I was hired on contract basis, they never differentiated between permanent employee and temporary employee. I would love to join again with HSBC.
HSBC was my very first organization which has evolved me into a very professional candidate, i have personally learned people management and time and management skills,
Pros
Tgif, team dinner, Rnr
As it was my first Job , I joined HSBC as a fresher and have learnt a lot about Job as well as life by coming across so many huddles which made me a better person when I came out of it, Yes I do miss those days. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
It was a good company has a lot of opportunities and also helps the employees alot and it is focused on customer satisfaction it has good growth and no office politics
overall good environment to work in and also have more career opportunities . all yo need to have patience and curiosity to learn if you really want to grow in any role
its a good place to work no stress and management is always approachable .. there will be work and in the same time there will be fun working in HSBC.
I used to work as a telebanker in hsbc... It was a great place to work... Though the call volumes were very high, there were tinsmith events to help you blow off the steam
Hsbc is a basic platform to showcase my skills and ability! I has good experience in hsbc and offcourse a wounderfull team. Hsbc is always helpful and supportive!
Pros
Cons
Yes, overtime always
I have loved to be with HSBC and look forward to still be associated. It was a great place to work with awesome HR policies in particular. IT speaks volumes abt the courageous integrity which I feel should be a part in every one's life.
Pros
Good HR Policies
Cons
a little long hours, Managerial favourism and favourites
A typical day at work would be the same work same routine. And i have learnt so much from work, i have learned full life lesson. The management is open to ideas and even give staff a space for ideas to be contributed. The workplace environment is friendly, warm heart place. The hardest part.. I'm not sure.
Pros
Core Leave
Had a good time working there. As I wanted to grow and since my health was not good I had to quit. But overall had a good time working here. I had a fixed shift and fixed offs.
o Produce regular and ad-hoc reports o Maintain cross-functional awareness within the CRM team to ensure continuity of service o Conduct regular service review meetings with aligned functions o Maintain an effective understanding of the customer's business, business requirements, needs and how the company will support and enhance their business value o Assist in the development of all new services that are implemented in accordance with agreed procedures o Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customer contacts and senior stakeholders and also all on-site support teams o Support the development and enhancement of services provided to the customer participate in major service incident reviews
Pros
work culture
Cons
no cons
I started my career with HSBC in India, soon after my Graduation. Because, this was my first job, I was not matured enough to explore more about the culture and management. I started to understand the business and culture of HSBC, unfortunately near the end of my resignation. As the business was planning to shut down the process and hand it to a different state.
Pros
Work culture is very professional
Cons
Long working hours at less salary in india
Working in HSBC is dream come true for me. Very friendly colleagues and helpful. Each and every individual are give respect at work place never had any issues working with HSBC. Super Management and you can climb the ladder according to your performance. I was awarded two times as best employee of the month and was nominated as Best Employee of the year in Dubai. I have learn many things working with HSBC. Much more I can write about HSBC.
Responsible for investigation of payment related enquiries received from UK Commercial Banking Clients. Responsible for the verification of payments and swift messages input by the operators to ensure completion and quality. Investigating 10 different types of payment enquiries
over all it was good working with hsbc but there are many politics in the company and only the one who are muska managers will get promoted there is no.
I would always say it is the best place to work. The people around you are very supportive in terms of work and personal matters. The company understand the employees feelings.
Pros
Good work culture, Supportive and fun at place
The work culture at HSBC is beautiful. There are so many growth opportunities for talented people. The work environment and other facilities are amazing.
HSBC lives with its philosophy of being the Worlds Local bank. Highly process driven and took extra measures in training and working on each individual's skills.
Pros
Represented Hyderabad in Global Service Center exhibitions in London
  1. Customer Service Representative