HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Kolkata, West Bengal

Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
It is the best place to work from all squares... One learns the essence of professionalism in the best possible manner. Deserving employees are provided with the opportunities to climb thr ladder of Hierarchy.
Work hard and harder. Learn. Support. Work on your manners. Understand the internal and overall management. Be professionals. Be patient. Good luck. Thank you.
My work experience at HSBC helped me become a more focused person with emphasis on anaytics and excellent problem solving skills. It also helped me understand how valued my contribution is for the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture.
same as preview ,excellent company to work with . A good work culture and fantastic people to work it . More growth opportunities should be available for people working .
Work life balance could be maintained properly. Management is very friendly and helpful at work. It also gives the employees opportunity to show their talents in different fields.
Pros
Food available all through out the day.
Joined HSBC on 29th January 2015. Learned people management, trained & audited applications and have handled high profile private customers. Completed 13 hours of work in 8 hours.
Pros
Team support
Cons
Long hours of work
The typical day at work was when we had to do the fire drill which was a good experience. what i learned was :Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding quality and sales goals. management was fair and always gave us support and guided us. workplace culture was great very friendly and all treated well the same way . hardest part of the job was when if a customer was having a bad situation which was not been taken care earlier by previous agent . enjoyable part is satisfying the customer .
Front office job.....customer support.... customer hadeling...... Good administration.....help Walk in customers and make them understand​ about the products...... Cross sell of the products.... maintain Good relationship with existing customer and generate new customer...... aquisitio of customer.....
Pros
Good environment
Cons
HSBC being my first jo will always be a memorable one. BEing able to help people is the best job I could have done. Loved being able to take calls and help people to know everything they needed to know. From helping with available balances on their credit cards to bank balance transfers.
The HCS Process was a US base process where we supported US based card clients with their queries. The induction and process training gave me a really good understanding of the company and the task at hand. The Process training was supported with an On Job training which really got agents ready for what they were going to face. Learning was good but growth opportunity in the company was less.
Pros
Brand Name, Strong Training and Learning, Employee Friendly
Cons
Growth Opportunities
one of the best companies in India you can work for since it is very professional and salary and perks are the best in the industry plus a great transport facility.
Pros
good work culture
Cons
too much politics
skill set mapping organisation open door policy transparency in appraisal learning and development exercised fun at work dignity of labor compliant friendly organisation
Pros
best place to work
Cons
very less incentives
Greeting and assisting customers over the phone and by e-mail. Speaking with customers to understand and resolve banking issues. Processing credit card payments for an American customer database. Verify and provide final approval for mortgage applications for customers from The U.K. Responding to e-mails, real time chat and liaising with customers. Flexibly work night shifts to complete given tasks. Maintain customer records by updating account information. Follow-up on priority banking customers and close process.
Pros
free conveyance to and fro
I worked there ages ago, enjoyed, had fun, incentives were great, management not so much. The employee benefit were excellent as well.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
No free food
Productive and fun workplace. Its just that i could not climb up the ladder. HSBC helped me acquire a good understanding of the banking sector.
Pros
Productive and fun workplace.
Cons
Slow growth
A typical day would start with a huddle with team leader. Then working on the items in queue along with co workers, sharing best practices with others as well as absorbing working tips by others. Worked with fun loving & cheerful team.hardest part was to finish the queue items within strict deadlines which all team members could easily finish under great management supervision. The most enjoyable part was the bonding that each team member shared with other.
Pros
part time options, free beverages
Cons
Nothing from my end.
Perfect workplace to be in. Perfect management, perfect work culture, perfect business ethic, perfect training, perfect colleagues. everything is just perfect because employees are of utmost importance.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
HSBC is highly strict and stern about its regulation and following the code every word by the book .Conventional in its ways and aspires to achieve complete and total equality among the employees irrespective of their designated post . Salute for the vigilance and discipline it inculcates . Hsbc provides a standard of professionalism that you rarely find maintained . After You have worked with Hsbc it grooms you such that everything seems possible and you take it up as a challenge . It has groomed me professionally and trained me both mentally and physically to cope and manage my work/life balance .
It has been a pleasure to work at hsbc which strives to do its best for its employees. Each day has been a learning day for with encouragement to do better and better. Management supports you in every possible way.
Pros
Good balance between work and home
Cons
Highly experience co workers so scope of growth is less
I have learnt a lot from this organisation and will remain thankfull for what it had made me today. Its a nice place to work with.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No growth
  1. Customer Service Representative