HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mumbai, Maharashtra

A very good company to be with work culture and management was also great.It was superb and awesome to be associated with this company.Fun with learning was the best policy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have worked for HSBC for 20 years. It was a great experience to work with MNC bank which was staff friendly. HR took initiative to take staff feedback and the same was also looked into. Learned a lot at HSBC as it gave been chance to work in different departments and projects related to KYC, AML, CRS and FATCA to name a few. Will never forget my wonderful experience with HSBC and would wish my company all the very best for the future.
Pros
Work life balance, good salary, great work ethics and environment
Cons
Can't remember any
Productivity , good company to work with ,learnt a lot , great management and satisfactory job culture , was offered good profile along with satisfactory compensation and benefits..
Loved working in HSBC. One of the best companies i have worked with. Great working environment. Complete job satisfaction. Would love to work again with HSBC.
Worked for HSBC pvt ltd as a customer service associates,calling customers for personal loan for new and existing customers.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Normal hrs
Good management, strong team support, All good to work with HSBC
As per my job at HSBC contact center its full of fun as there is lot of fresh and follow up account opening case need to be handled. Every day at work is new experience and learning. I learned to handle and fulfill customer requirement on time. How to handle difficult customer and provide tailored solution as per there requirement. Management is really good approachable and helpful. People around me was very help full and ready to help.
  1. Customer Service Representative