HSBC

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,007 reviews

Job security

Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth

Out of the 4 companies that I worked for, this was the only company where I was most happy with.

I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.

Pros

Salary, work culture, training.

Cons

Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve

good place to

Had a good experience while working in hsbc. team members were good.always supportive. Little stress during financial year end. overall good experience.

Overall one of the best companies to work with.

Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

One way cab facility

It Was nice experience working with HSBC

HSBC is the most fun place to work and the colleague were very helpful and quite understanding.Job timings were also good and how my 1 and a half year went away even i don't know it.

Best place to work

This is an international bank with loads of benefits, perks and more importantly the people around are awesome and caring, excellent work culture. Given a choice can be here forever and the Best part is HSBC Vizag rocks.....

An amazing place to work with ultimate corporate culture

Great work life balance, best in leave policy, supportive management, handsome salary, right place to grow and achieve, good career opurtunity, right place to learn the corporate culture.

Productive and Fun at work

Great work life balance and excellent minds are working together. Recently they have done so much for the employees to improve the work culture. There is one thing that once you join the HSBC you will get used to its ecosystem and comfort zone which makes impossible to leave it. Good pay and benefits.

Productive and Hardwork

Hsbc as it says the best place to work, bcoz of its compliance, security, events that take place almost every 2 months. Mandatory offs which needs to be availed within the year. Not to forget yearly BONUS. Every month there would be an appreciation day for employees.

Pros

Pick up and drop from home

Fun workplace which value employees idea

Work was enjoyable with fun and entertainment. Management was supportive. The company is awesome when it comes at salary. Learning is provided mostly by soft skill training.

Pros

Good annual bonus

Cons

Time capturing system in computer for break

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?

Good

Experience is good in total. Salary and benefits to employee is excellent . couldn't complain.. i have been here and would love to be here, the travelling is getting stressful-long distance. else company is superb

Productive and fun place

Had a good time working there. As I wanted to grow and since my health was not good I had to quit. But overall had a good time working here. I had a fixed shift and fixed offs.

Employee friendly

Nice place to explore when you have interest and dedication. Pressure was not an issue for me because I want to be a top performer always and I was awarded as top performer for the complete year 2016

Cons

Low salary

Fun loving and will have good exposure to banking terms

It has a very free environment to work Cool place with less pressure Good salary but night shift allowance is more attractive Different products of work with different department Extends the knowledge

Pros

Less pressure of work and enjoyable culture

Cons

politics existence

Good Banking Industry

I started my career with HSBC in India, soon after my Graduation. Because, this was my first job, I was not matured enough to explore more about the culture and management. I started to understand the business and culture of HSBC, unfortunately near the end of my resignation. As the business was planning to shut down the process and hand it to a different state.

Pros

Work culture is very professional

Cons

Long working hours at less salary in india

Fun place to work

Great place for women to work. provides a lot of benefits to employees. Remuneration is quite low but growth is high. Very friendly and approachable management.

Pros

Benefits, work culture

Cons

low salary

Good

Heavy pressure and nights shifts are too hectic..long hours to work..with over time...facilities are very good...supportive heads..good work culture..

Pros

Facilities

Very fun place to work

Good place to work and have many benefits which I did not use many since I came out of it so soon. I signed my papers to join as a full time employee as there are many benefits with education sponsorships and many others but as I wanted to join as a software developer everytime I got into that when I got a chance.

enjoyed working

the company was good but the only thing is salary is very less as cost of living of vizag is very high so it was very difficult for me to survive there with a big family

Pros

not bad

Cons

some times

International organization

This is the first MNC company which I worked with. Learned a lot with HSBC. The team management and time allocation and communication skills what else I can say. It gave me a strong foundation to reach a good position in my career.

Pros

International work experinece

Cons

Salary

Good pay master

You are paid for overtime. Loads of work and loads of fun. Age is no bar to work hete and the culture is UK nore, less Indian. They train you well to handle your job. Anyone speaking good english can survive here.

Pros

Floor activities are good

Cons

Tuff to get leaves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,383
4,933
2,587

Compare HSBC with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?