HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

I worked for 3.5 years in HSBC and it was a wonderful experience. The management is very supportive and they provide good incentives as well. The interview process is good enough with 3 rounds and once you clear the manager round, they will take more than 2 months to verify your profile and once selected, you will be very happy to work with a great team.
Pros
Good incentives and variety of foods in cafeteria
Cons
Location is far and igp process is a bit difficult
I love Hsbc.. its so good and happy working there... if I get a chance.. I'll again work with HSBC... My team leader was so good . He clearedthe doubs... Helped in giving genuine remarks and praises to the team... Happy to workwith Hsbc... THANK U..
Pros
Eco friendly
Cons
I have good communication skills and management department is good in helping other than staff members. In this I learned everything apart from work ,more leadership skills , problem solving and a lot
Over all good company with good management from team supervisors and good benefits and free transportation and security round the clock best place to work.
Its great working with HSBC. It was my first company and it teaches you how well to represent professionally. It has a great training and floor support teams. Good option for freshers.
Work hard and disappear good atmosphere and well behaved employees and management it's better to work in hometown for Vizagites.. so try hard for getting job...
Very nice place to work very good environment and good people ,given a chance again to work would love to go back,as had to quit due to personal reasons
I feel the atmosphere around me is too comfortable.. The superiors who work above me are so friendly.. I use to feel the work very easy nd my trainer nd team leader uses to support me a lot.. The rules nd regulations for the employee are good.
Pros
All are very coparative
Cons
Jog Guarantee
Very nice and friendly environment. Always looked after safety of employees. it was fun and work which made it easy to work even in tight schedules. i learnt a lot at HSBC
I was in the pilot project and our batch from training was moved to the launch of the project. Very exciting and more team support which took me to another level of work. I got lot of customer appreciations and my manager Lakshman was at his best. Definitely a great pleasure to work with him who taught me how to balance work and personal life. Thank you all my team mates and HSBC.
I am very glad to work in this company i learnt lot of things , hsbc is very good place and safe place to work. And about the management they are very helpful and make us to learn new things. And they will be workshops conducted everymonth to improve our leearning nd development skills. To improve yourself in future it is one of the best place.
Lot of learning will their and most no of experience people are in one can get suggestions about personal and professional life. Valueable time working with them.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Sometime need strech working hours
Good to work with the experienced and freshers, its a mixed of all skills good management Good Management & Team work Good work life balance Good Salary
Good company to work and at the same time learn new stuff related to the process. Very cooperative people at the office and very helpful too . Worked for Uk Mortgage.
It was an average experience out here as it was a challenging job and you get to learn many new things in the banking sector but then at the same time there is less stability in this organisation.
Best place to work because we never feel stressed with the work pressure. Work and life can be balanced easily. No proper recognition of the work. No proper opportunities are provided.
Pros
Team outings and refreshments
Cons
Salary
Overall good experience in HSBC and nice place to work as second family to employee. Team work and learned a lot in HSBC with the Team and management leads and holds good managers.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Experience with HSBC was very good. Learned many things such as Team work/Punctuality/Hard Work/Negotiation Skills/Team Handing/Responsibilities taking/Decision making /how to complete task and make it complete from team. Also learned how to balance work life and professional life. Most enjoyable part of the job was my team and bounding between us.
its a nice place to work but unable to manage work life balance because of inefficicient management. good work environment and wonderfull collegues. management should maintain the staff feel comfortable while working.
It has been an honour to serve in this company I feel very proud when somebody asks me about this company the manager,the centre manager are very nice to speak with, I feel very proud that I have given a little time in this company hsbc,
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No long hours
Having great company culture is no longer just an option. Today’s workers consider it as much as they consider salary and benefits. In fact, fantastic company culture is almost expected along with other traditional benefits.
Pros
Shift Requirements
  1. Customer Support Representative