HSBC

HSBC Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Support Representative

I love Hsbc.. its so good and happy working there... if I get a chance.. I'll again work with HSBC... My team leader was so good . He clearedthe doubs... Helped in giving genuine remarks and praises to the team... Happy to workwith Hsbc... THANK U..
Pros
Eco friendly
Cons
Over all good company with good management from team supervisors and good benefits and free transportation and security round the clock best place to work.
Lot of learning will their and most no of experience people are in one can get suggestions about personal and professional life. Valueable time working with them.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Sometime need strech working hours
Good to work with the experienced and freshers, its a mixed of all skills good management Good Management & Team work Good work life balance Good Salary
Best place to work because we never feel stressed with the work pressure. Work and life can be balanced easily. No proper recognition of the work. No proper opportunities are provided.
Pros
Team outings and refreshments
Cons
Salary
Having great company culture is no longer just an option. Todayโ€™s workers consider it as much as they consider salary and benefits. In fact, fantastic company culture is almost expected along with other traditional benefits.
Pros
Shift Requirements
Cons
Everything is fine when we have a good positive atmosphere around us all the time. Moreover we feel like working with full dedication and fun when we have awesome peers and uplines with us,
Pros
nice workplace
Cons
paid food
Working at HSBC was fun and challenging. I got to learn lot of banking terms and improved my French skills. I worked with Account Closures team. Everyone at the management were very helpful and understanding. I loved my work at HSBC.
Pros
French training from Alliance franchise de Bangalore, interaction with French colleagues from france
Cons
Short breaks, low compensation
Day at HSBC starts with dealing with customers and ends with with customers satisfaction learned about how to handle customers and solve the issue in little time,the management at HSBC was more focused on the benefits for the employees and the hardest part of the job was handling irritated and elderly customers which helped me to overcome the challenges faced and improve my skills with handling customers
Management is really Great however the salary structure is not really satisfying.
Pros
Free lancer
Cons
Part time/full time