HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Work-Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,931 reviews

Not a great company to work

Politics play major role in hike and promotion. Always be manager encomiastic. Else survival hsbc is highly impossible, No HR interaction with employees.

Pros

Work ease

Cons

Less growth

Relaxed environment

Great working environment. Spacious Floor Great pantry, big cafeteria. Amazing work culture. Location: Mumbai Work life balance as company has flexible work timings

Good

HSBC as a company is great.But since it is an international bank it has limited relevance to banking operations in India.It is friendly.I had a good time.

Good work environment, dynamic and great organization

I feel proud to be part of HSBC family. One of the largest global bank in the world. I got to learn a lot from friends and colleagues within the organization. 100% job security and amazing work atmosphere. Management is also good. Everyday i treat as a new day and always there is scope to learn. So, i have had a great journey till date both professionally and personally. The hardest part is politics within corporate world which sometimes fails to recognize talented people and rewards the opposite. The most enjoyable part of the job is loads of opportunities for growth in such a big organization. Always looking to improve my skill set and keep learning everyday.

Pros

Sports, Goodies, Parties etc, .

Cons

nothing as such

Fun place to work with lots of activities along with work

One of the best places to work and have fun both at the same time. Lots of opportunities to excel in work and also showcase your extra curricular talent.

Good work ethics , lot to learn in the organization

HSBC is employee friendly organisation. It is very diverse. It gives a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow. You can move along different work streams to learn in depth of different functions of HSBC.

Excellent company to work!

Excellent company to work! I've spend about 9years with Hsbc and it was a wonderful journey working here. There are several growth opportunities and excellent work-life balance.

we use to have fun friday every friday

My first day to office was little nervous after meeting everyone i felt better I have learned how mange work without any help of subordinate learned shortcuts of excel i have learned time management Hardest part of my job was i received bulk project of 30,000 which was very difficult to complete within short period of time with 100% quality.

An Average work enviorement

It was fun working for the company till it started lowering its work ethics, after involvement in money laundering things started changing and it was effecting our bonuses and hikes and also job security became an issue as one would constantly hear some negative involvement and it demotivates one to work.

Pros

professionalism

Cons

negative involvement

good

Best place to work! ample of opportunities.. work life balance... learning opportunities regarding technology.. work related and many more.

Pros

learning opportunity

Cons

low salary

Jobs at HSBC

Data Analyst positions
See more jobs

Highly motivating and excellent work environment

Learning in the current process is very less (for a fresh MBA graduate learning is very minimal)

Always Productive and Fun at work

The days in HSBC will always remain admirable and cherished throughout my life as I have started my career under this roof which has seen me from a boy to a matured man.During my tenure I was associated with varied roles like along with my regular work likePeople ManagementCapacity planningStress ManagementProcess Re-engineering and standardizationStaff training and auditing.Time Management.Event Management

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345