HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Developer

It was fun working at HSBC .. The only reason for me to move in to a different organisations is to upskill my self in the software field. I want to work in a complete software company.
Pros
Health work environment
Cons
Need to streamline the processes more.
It used to be good one time, now by introducing a ICAT tools, its bringing horrible results on our Health, making us to work forcefully. I dont want to comment anything now
Cons
Amazing work ethics. HSBC’s history in India goes back more than 150 years. Today we employ more than 30,000 people in the country and provide a full range of banking and financial services to more than one million customers.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Night Shift
- Support from higher officials at all times of work - Social service and cultural activities provides work life balance in work place - Co-workers are friendly and supportive - Deliverables and procedures are up to the expectations.
It is a very good company to start up with. As a fresher one can learn many new things and can get the confidence to face new challenges. The office culture is good. Very friendly environmeent.
nice experience and good place to work good coordination more enjoyable environment' fleble timing
Team managementResponsibilityTeam playerEfficientProductive