HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Executive in Hyderabad, Telangana

It's the best organization for one to have a work life balance , there is no stress , no pressure , leaves are given when asked and it's an employee friendly organization
1. Good place to work and nice place to work management. 2. Compare to salary scale little low as it is an one of the top international bank. 3. Good at CSR activities and Sports.
Working with HSBC was the best experience I had. Cool Management and colleagues. Work life balance was at its best. Provided super support and best in class regular training to its employees. Transport and other facilities were at par with international standards. I look forward to rejoin.
This is the best place to work. Learned managerial skills work and personal life balanced well Growth in lateral and vertical movements in the organization.
Excellent work-related balance, disciplined, well managed workflow and so on... Systematic working style with achieving targets... Easy process flow which enables a newcomer to get along well...
Pros
AOB points and other rewards
Cons
Core nightshift
Bachelors paradise and housewives destination for flexible working hours. Less work pressure with good amount of team building exercises. Changes the way you think.
Back end process job dealing with disputes on credit cards from HSBC, UK. it was my 1st job, learnt all the rules and regulations of MasterCard and Visa UK.
Less pressure n more facilities like free cab, good amount of allowance etc. growth is little alow bit overall very good place to work. For freashers its really a great place to start with
This is one of the best company to work with.I have gained good knowledge and learning,very good work environment.Hence i decided to make best use of this knowledge in my future company which would help me in growing my career in future.
Going loggin in and doing electronic transfer. Multi tasking Was well educated and experience casual Nothing Multi culture and working as a family
Pros
Working as a team
Cons
nothing
HSBC is a best place to work,i joined the company as an executive and the support which i got from the management is appreciative, we all work together as a team which is the best part of my job, work environment is very good.
Pros
Supportive
rigid shift hours and not much scope for learning and growth. Ample time given to learn the process but at the same time you will not be given exposure to learn other areas within your COE. Growth is Limited both vertical and horizontal.
Pros
Overtime allowances
Cons
rigid shift hours
Management is not helpful to employees they are partial in their decisions and ranking,quality check would be done on partial basis and rating also is on partial basis.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Top management is helpful but middle management never gives you a chance to progress.
Great company with wonderful policies. The processes are in place and everything is systematic.Employee friendly with good work culture. Definitely a great place to work.
HSBC is a great place to work and gain knowledge on different platforms.Everyday is a new challenge i enjoyed the competition in the team to perform better.HSBC is a nice organisation iam happy that i have been working in this for a year .
Pros
transport, Overtime allowances
Cons
Stress
at dell we get lot many new things learn at a workplace every day, a friendly management and comfortable workplace. diverse environment make it a best organization.only if you are not in operations.
HSBC is the best place to work on for any graduates, We have a better job security with well planned seating, they conduct monthly fests in work place for employees
Pros
Cons
We dont have such
HSBC is one of the premier banks. The typical day consists of well-defined activities. Learned a lot of deal about banking system to carrying out day to day reporting activities.
Pros
Professional colleagues, Good learning at work
Cons
Need to assess
Daily reconciliations & Break investigations Business Domain Knowledge Management is fine but not great have to improve Work culture is bearable efforts not recognised or awarded work is enjoyable
Pros
much to learn
Cons
Not much monetary benefits
HSBC is the top most international bank. I m very much happy to be part of that bank.For me its like second home to me because the working Enviorment & managment is very very kind & supportive.
Pros
Team lunch & Dinner
Cons
overall rating is 4 out of 5 work life and salary is good and job security is fine Coming to management they are very supportive This is my first experience in banking culture and am looking for a change.