HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Intern

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,958 reviews

Good Place to start of career

Takes a lot of time to get the PC and required access. Learned SAS for data mining. workplace environment is good. people are helpful. I enjoyed my internship.

Pros

World's Best Bank

Cons

Analytics should have been in Mumbai also

Very nice

It was really very nice working and learned lots of things there. People were good, helping. Really cherished every moment working there

Fun place

Amazing place to work. very joyful people and working together was a very wonderful experience. It does not feel that you are working here. It is a place where people respect your work for the company.

productive n fun place

Altogether my journey in HSBC was good i learned many things like, how to handle oneself in a cooperate world, how do deal with critical situations, to be professional, managing skills, how to handle calls ,command over the language and gained confidence over my skills.The typical day was when i made my ever first call to a voice assessment centre of HSBC for a candidate and later it became easy to handle it.The hardest part of the job was to continue manage things with shorts breaks of 5 to 10 mints except for lunch hour and during Recruitment's hardly 5 minutes to have lunch.The evening time after 7.00pm we used to hang out with our co-workers only for 10 minutes to have pani puri together.

Pros

30 min

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,359