HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Investigator

Work-Life Balance

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,931 reviews

Its a great place to start explore yourself.

Hsbc is one of the good places where people would relax get comfortable but growth wise it's a bit lacking. We have very senior staff in this company people are associated feel.about 10 15 years so the growth chances are bit less.

Fun at work , however the management need to brush up them self to handle people management skills which is missing.

Policy wise it is one of the best company because it is employee friendly and non other company can compete with them when it comes policy towards employees , but there is only lack of people management by the management.

Hsbc

Happy working here, still looking for better opportunity and learning. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion.

Nice Company to begin with

Very nice company to start career with. As a fresher I learned a lot in HSBC which is like a strong foundation for me till today. I suggest everyone should start their career with HSBC to be a disciplined individual and with good subject.

Decent enviroment

I am an investigator at HSBC for Anti money laundering process. Very streamlined process, not a monotonous process get to learn new things everyday, need to research before closing a case which makes it more interesting.

HSBC is best place to work and learn with lots of experience

HSBC is best place to work and learn with lots of experience.There are less opportunity to grow . i can only suggest about hsbc for freshers who is looking for job or starting career than it is vest place to get good experience.

Had great time working with HSBC VIZAG, I loved the view from my workstation

Learnt core banking process, managers were helpful and accommodative during learning curve, HSBC I vote for great place to work with. Though I am a workaholic my bosses were so cooperative while maintaining work life balance.

Great work life balance

Except low paid salary everything is best. However the management plays great politics, specially during promotions. The management do lot of favoritism based promotions.

productive and fun

good company to work with for an experience in a mnc probably gives a boost to your career but not a good payer good streamlined management.

Work life Balance

Apart from appraisals I earned a bunch of good colleges. Productive and fun at work. Flexible work timings with different shifts. Good management.....

Type of work

The work pressure is very much . They make us work even on weekends , and we are working on week offs since 5 months that is since i have joined and . they don't even pay satisfactory amount for the hardwork we are doing there. We are paid very less when we compare with the work we do there for that company.

Pros

mandatory OFF

Cons

since 5 months Over time on week ends

Work hard party harder

Learnt about core banking policies, GL suspense accounts, reconciling with VISA and Master Nostro accounts.. investigate and incorrect entry

Pros

R & R parties

Cons

Abrupt workload

Its the best place to work, I personally feel HSBC values as my values.

My job is basically processing alerts, complete team tasks on behalf of the team, I learned to do smart work instead of hard work, which gives me interest on my work and will never feel boredom with my work. Coming to the management, I must say they are the best management I have ever met, as they take care of even the minute concern, which makes me feel that its the best place to work. And the co workers are like my extended family, during the meal breaks we share our food with each other along with best practices the later ones are ultimately be useful for work life balance. The hardest part of the job - I must say the technical glitches of system when I face, which gives me under production however they are very rare scenarios. There were a number of things I liked best about the job, I enjoyed the level of open and direct communication, Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another,

Pros

good work atmosphere, employee enablement, health care etc.

Cons

less hikes

Best place to work with

I am lucky to work with HSBC as the best place to work with and i do not have any salary issues and work location is good and some what dissatisfaction regarding management and their decisions...Everything is cool

work place

it is really good with required training,competitive environment as well as good stress relief games in between job for a bit relaxation nice appreciation with good recognization for hard work

Pros

trainings

Cons

stress

Truly the right company to work with

HSBC...name rings the bell....I can proudly say that I worked for HSBC.....the brand ...the management...awesome...my salute...

Good Place to work

Every day in HSBC is quite exciting i get to learn many new things as the process i'am in we deal with different queries making each and every query different from one another which is a bit different than the regular jobs as the management here is quite good though. I share a good rapport with my co workers , they are always helpful and welcoming.Hardest part of the job would be dealing with high value transactions and of course dealing with irate customers which is quite exciting dealing with the queries.A short refreshing break with my co workers would be a enjoyable part of my day.

good place to work

learned how to manage things in a team. how to work smart and run with time and finish targets. Hardest part of job is Quality.unless we maintain that,not only the employee but also company will be in risk. The most enjoyable part of job is that achievement awards given to the workers which will encourage people to work more.

Pros

cab facility

Productive and good working place

Very productive and good working place. Learnt effective management of work. Management is co-operative, good and understanding. Salary increments are minimal when yearly hikes are given. Fun at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345