HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Java Developer

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,952 reviews

Good working environment

Loved working here while in India. The worl culture and environment was not as difficult as i had thought. gave clear instructions for job to be performed.

Strict dead lines

Would have been more relaxed. Overall good company to work. comming to my project especially, not really a good one. As there were no good ratings despite hardwork put on.

Good work place

Good for work life balance.I learned a lot there.worked on many technologies like spring,Oracle websphere tomcat.worked on varies java and j2ee applications.

productive

Very good place to work with very good life balance and very supporting and helping teammates who encourages in every way to get more out of us and the managers help us stay focused and productive.

good

METRO is electronics retail giant and is popular for its both instore and online retail services. Of the four different sectors in the company’s dot com business, commerce is one of the major sector of which Checkout and payment services are the most important categories

Review

HSBC Global Software Delivery is a globally managed function within HSBC. This application allows the company to manage its inventory to achieve a lower inventory cost. The application is shared by the company and its suppliers to manage supply orders and status. All the modules are designed and developed using Java.

The work place is very encouraging to learn new knowledge related to work

The work environment i worked is very supportive in learning new software and helps gain more insight in the tool working in. I have done various roles while my work time . I felt much interesting in working in a good environment to learn more about the subject.

Good learning experience in banking domain

Work is interesting & you get to learn a lot on the job. You are given a lot of exposure to learn how to manage yourself & people who you have to work with. There are a lot of trainings which are provided on the banking domain as well as personal development. we have a grouop to share new technical updates. Co-workers are very helpful & management

Jobs at HSBC