HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,932 reviews

Beautiful company to work with

In one word can say it's a family and even more than that very good management It's good for females and the work environment is really awesome and pleasant I really short fall of words saying you about this company I suggest people to work in this company with out any hesitation Thank you one all for giving me this privilege to write about my company HSBC

Learned lot of things

gained lot of experience good work culture good support from team team lunches n team dinner support for working mothers motivation learning new things

Hsb

Happy to work with part of hsbc Firndly colleges Friendly management Enjoy full work Supportive team No stress No tension On time process

Productive work place

Good infrastructure and security systems. Can learn new things. Good pay. Growing up is little bit slow. Job security is not guaranteed. politics are there. Talented people can shine up.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

No extension of shifts

Less Productive Workplace

As a company HSBC is a very good Organization as per policy and procedures.But the majority of the Employees in the Middle and upper Management positions are undeserving, less educated and incompetent.They get promotions not by their performance but through preferences and strong referals.That becomes a problem for the truely deserving and competent Candidates.Attrition rate high.

Pros

Process Party and other events

Cons

Uncomfortable supervision

the company was great

the company was great the benefits, the office, i love the fact that HSBC has the best sleeping quarters and the office is huge, and we have free coffee and ice tea and the healthcard for the dependents are free its just that the workload and stress is high.

Pros

free coffee and juice

Cons

stressful job

Job at hsbc

One of the finest banking institution I had work with. Loyalty and dedication to work is always respected. Customer service is a prime object at HSBC.

Productive and Fun Workplace.

HSBC is a very nice company to work with and provides good salary along with classy work environment. The company provides good exposure and the best part is continuous interaction with the senior management. I want to work with HSBC again.

best place to work

The best bank and good work culture best place to work indeed. employees are satisfied which makes their job easy. Benefits given to employees and their families

Pros

free lunch and transport

Cons

stress

Good to work here as this is a captive banking domain industry where we can understand the different facetes of the banking life cycle

Jobs at HSBC

Operations Associate positions
See more jobs

A good place to work

It's good to work in HSBC.You get the week off for some quality time with family and friends.I have learned some very important things about credit card banking operations that I had no idea about previously.It is very useful to learn.My co workers are simple but jovial people.We joke and laugh and converse during work and lunch.The most enjoyable part of the job is making friends with everyone on my work floor.

Pros

Knowledge of credit card operations

Productive, Fun Work Place, Learnt a Lot of New Things

It was a very nice place to work and as it was my first job with HSBC, had a great experience and learnt a lot of new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345