HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Project Manager

HSBC Establishes clear ethos and values for the organisation. It Fosters collaboration and communication, Creates an inclusive work environment, also Create clear goals and rewards for the employees .
HSBC was fun to work with but with new people from other companies coming in the work culture has deteriorated . More presentations than actual work being done.
It's a relaxed and flexible work culture. Less scope for growth. Work from home option is very flexible. But slow growth in the same line of business.
A wonderful & employee friendly organization where there is learning, delivering the job objectives and having fun, all at a time. The management is supportive and encourages you to develop your skills.
Pros
Opportunity to learn and grow
Cons
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! This is one of the best places I have worked I enjoyed the people and the culture.
Good place to work. Gives exposure to various domains and regions. Helps to grow as an individual and professionally. Talent gets recognition. Happy place to work.
Company offers good work life balance however quality of work is not very high. Also, lately job security is a big issue with large organization restructuring going on.
The emphasis is on staying with the organization for long without too much expected in terms of performance or contributions from employees. A good resume can keep one employed for years.
Pros
Good HR policies related to leaves, and good work life balance
Cons
Existing policies have lead to middle management driven towards retaining their roles and salaries
HSBC is one of the best company in my career.I will even think about this organization in the future if I will get a chance. Compensation is very good compare to other Pune based company
Good Work / Life Balance It helps us to manage both our personal and professional lives. Good Job Culture helps us to work with geographically separated team.
There is absolutely nothing great about it. There are no ethics and no values at all which they brag about. There is no job security while working with HSBC.
Great working culture at hsbc. New methodology of project and program management and business optimisation including business analysis and data reporting which helped me learn new skills
A typical day at work now a days is about moving many roles 140 plus from UK to India and is quite challenging. Interesting because we are expanding in our country , challenging since we need to build the right experience
Good company to work with. Keeps the employees motivated. No hard feeling for the company. Growth is slow as in all the IT companies.
Multinational company with offices in different places in world. Good pay, good onsite opportunities, challenging projects, bigger team to manage, roles and responsibilities as per seniority. Challenging professionally motivated job
Acting as the Senior Project Officer in PMO in the last two years, I have enjoyed the challenge of continuously applying the best practices to help deliver the services and solutions aligned to customer needs. These valuable experiences have afforded me the opportunity to:• Design and produce the reports on time and to a high quality. This includes the various complex financial and progress reports for use by senior management, such as the weekly project risk status report, monthly Project Health Check MI tracker, Project Implementation Summary report and the comparison report for project budget data and actuals;• Undertake a variety of requests made by individual project managers pertaining to their projects, such as maintain and update the project risks & issues in Clarity and SharePoint, create and maintain the project plans in OWB;• SharePoint design and administration;• Create the reports in SharePoint and maintain document SharePoint repository;• Proactively enhance and make recommendations to procedures/existing services provided by using the six sigma / lean methodology;• Manage PMO central mailbox and client queries;• Draft, review and update internal procedures for the new and existing tasks to a standard that others would be able to follow;• Productivity enhancement through processes improvement and report automation by using VBA Macro• Act as the Deputy of Team Leader/Manager to prioritize the team workload;• Provide guidance & support to other team members;• Hold the tech-talk sharing session to pro-actively pursue re-engineering initiatives.Experience - more...