HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst

HSBC is a nice place to work. High in terms of production. Salaries are good fr next levels categories other than CSE's. Should be productive all 8 hours you work. Productivity will be monitored by Team manager. Hourly target will be there. Fixed Hourly targets. Every six months hourly targets will be revised. Targets are revised basing on the team past 6 months productivity.
My Typical day at work would start by Downloading and working on Complaints raised by Front End staff. Work place is good and friendly , Enjoyable part of the job is when customer feels happy with the service and Resolution we give when an Issue.
Nice place to work as well as learn new things. Many opportunities to grow laterally and management staff is very cooperative in terms of suggestions and guiding us in correct path.
Excellent when it comes to work-life balance. Secured place at work for women. Management are generally encouraging. Culture, values and ethics are given high importance.
Nice working with HSBC, however, there are certain things that needs to be changed. recognizing the right person is not happening. People with good book of Manager gets recognized in my department.
Pros
work environment
Cons
not recognizing the right person
Work life balance and job security is really good. They still need to match the parity with the other competitors with regard to monetary benefits...
My first company been always my favourite. As a fresher entered into HSBC which gives immense domain knowledge about payments both domestic and international wire transfer.
Pros
Always cares about employee in terms of benefits, food, etc
Cons
Overtime will be there since its a Bank
Focuses on productivity and quality of work as well. Global standards is the key to work in this organisation. The benchmark standards followed by the organization in maintaining and renewing KYC documents are in line with the regulatory requirements. AML and compliance is extremely important at workplace. Any unusual activity needs to be reported at workplace through proper management channels. The organisation places importance on the policy, principles, people employed at work. There is equality at workplace which is free from discrimination, safety and security at workplace, rewards and recognition for good efforts and performances.
Pros
Gifts during festivals.
Cons
Stretchable working hours as decided by management.
Great work life balance and good place to work for female staff as the company will take extra care on them. Fun filled atmosphere and very good place to grow in your career
A very good place to work with.. We can learn a lot..and to develop our interpersonal skills its a fantastic place.. Having good and friendly management team ...
Pros
cab facility
Cons
level improvement
Visit potential customers for new business Provide customers with quotations Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations Identify new markets and business opportunities Record sales and send copies to the sales office Quality Control
There is nothing like working with a bunch of fun loving people. The best thing about HSBC is the open door policy where we have the option to put in our ideas and organise meetings with higher management with opinions and ideas. The challenging part of the job was managing our shifts. Our team comprising of 5 members who supported and coached all regions including Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North Americas & the UK. Hence we had to come in different shifts to manage the teams accordingly. Our shifts changed every alternate day and it was difficult to manage but not impossible as we are a bunch of committed individuals who are self motivated. HSBC belives in fun at work. My coachees always used to wait for the fun Thursdays which I used to conduct across the floor.
Pros
Free transportation, fun at work, open door policy, employee friendly
Daily routine verification Learned process of verification Good Management Co-workers cooperative Late sitting Fun making workplace
Pros
Bus Facility
Cons
Some time late sitting
Its is really a good opportunity in HSBC to learn processes like Quality, management, and customer relationship management.
Its a great company to work. They not only give you opportunities to go up the ladder but just in case if you don't have that desires skill they will up skill you.