HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Relationship Manager

HR policy not good. Not that much supported. Also manager is not co-operative. Work culture not good. Thank you. Please help & guide feild staff it is my request.
This is was my first banking experience hence have no idea about how othe banking culture is but this bank is worth working for life also.Would definitely love to work here for life long.
HSBC endeavours to be open, dependable and connected on all matters relating to customers, regulators as well as its employees. Especially for its human resources, HSBC creates a favourable professional environment which is respectful, clean and conducive to a healthy work-life balance. The company makes various efforts to make it a great place to work and there is great focus placed by the current leaders of the Group on the importance of 'well-being' for its people.
Pros
Free transport facility for all employees.
Cons
Lack of gym facilities in all centres of the group.
There was very excellent working environment with HSBC. Management was good. I really enjoyed a lot working here which gave me immense level of job satisfaction.
I think HSBC InvestDirect was more of a strategic acquisition rather than a profit making org. Lack of focus, irregular changes, sudden shift of management & unclear goals was disturbing.
I feel I have to enhance and exploit my skills. Hsbc and Citibank are good organizations to work for. The process however is a little hazardous but the culture is good. There are also family days where in we get leave officeuch early before time to give time to our family. However my saket is not much as per my required income.
Actually excellent place to work, but no room of progress. Want to showcase skills , but stagnant in respect to location. So now thinking of getting new profile and new role altogether.
It was a very young company with energetic and ambitious work force which helped in giving my best at all times. Process oriented and professional organisation.
Pros
Contacts with HNIs, process orientation
Cons
HSBC was a great learning experience, with a great team and understanding and supportive superiors. My role was more credit and risk analysis oriented and to club that with the banking and industry norms and scrutinize clients, made it both interesting and challenging.
Pros
5 day work culture
Cons
Not enough Mid market client base to grow in a market like coimbatore.
The bosses were excellent . I learned how to handle client from this organisation. The organisation gave me a sense of belonging
Pros
Good training programme, excellent bosses and team mates
Cons
too many paper work and auditing
I have learned a lot of thing about financial systems and banking vcerious product , mamagement is good
I learned how to do so many tasks at the same time.How to drive the business and engage channel partner and get maximum out of it.Fortunately I enjoyed working with my co workers and learned a lot from them.The hardest part of job is maintain the consistency and satisfaction level in yourself.The most enjoyable part is work culture that keeps you satisfied.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
They dont have proper promotion policy.
I state in Navi Mumbai and my office timing is 9 am which is located in Bandra w.The management is good and it help me to be on time.Daily my jobs is to meet 3 new customer for your services the enjoyable part is when i am qualifying for incentive on month on month basics
Cons
longs hours
Learned about Banking Systems, Investment advisory.Management is very supportiveCo-workers are very helpingEnjoyable part-meeting Bosses expectations
  1. Relationship Manager