HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Risk Analyst

Almost I have 4 years of experience with “HSBC” payment screening team. Always we have same daily work style. Team is super work & Fun too, Mangment is very supported. I achieve the best result within the team on all performance parameters.
Cons
Decent package for freshers with plenty of opportunity for lateral growth. Flexible work timing Helpful coworkers and team management Good HR team Continuous mentoring and involvement with broader onshore teams
Pros
Salary, flexi work timing
Cons
WFH policies
A good experience for an MBA pass out. With many new things to learn and quite challenging at times. Which helped me tremendously and prepared me for any future encounters in work. Good and crisp communication with the clients helps a lot in work. Working in a team of seniors helped the growth in knowledge and experience. Lacks update in technology which keeps the work narrow in terms of tools and technology.
Pros
Flexibility, good culture, team work
Cons
Timings, Hr, Delay in finance settlement, not up to date with technology
Busy and enjoyable work environment. Cheerful and helpful team around . Learnt how to manage people and time management. Very supportive management. Hardest part:- Deal with a Uk client whrn the information was wrong they wanted me to process the financials. But called him spoke and make him understand and was also appreciated and awared.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
no long hours
Great place to work Nice management and co-workers Divers culture.
being my first company I have gained lots of experience as well as the team is very cooperative . The Management well recognize the capabilities and helps out with better opportunities.