HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
Hello sir/madam In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. I have learned how to run a successful PPC campaign and effectively utilize social media pages In my last job, we had a drive to sell charity raffle tickets. The team were really on board with the cause, and we had a friendly rivalry going with other stores in the area – so the pressure was on
Pros
You can change your HSBC ATM card and debit card PIN at any HSBC ATM.
Cons
CD APY rates are also comparatively low.
I missed my last company it was brilliant company and the corporate environment was so good and the environment of working i really appreciate
Company culture is good and seniors behavior is good. Seniors always support and motivate you for your performance. Boss always observe your performance and learn you how to increase your performance smartly.
Good company to work. Started my career in this company. Started selling credit cards for HSBC Bank DSA. Worked for 3years. Change for better growth.
at the beginning of my career i started with hsbc , and it was wonderful experience , i have been learnt lot from them in a short period of the year and keep growing.
my job work is sales in credit card my team motivative sales is good job my team leader all time team useful & main cloy closed the sale
It One of the HSBC DSA for selling Credit card Department I was in Sales Executive for sale the Card i did the Job one Year
Pros
9.30 to 6.30 pm
Cons
9.30 to 6 pm