HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Good place to work for, healthy management. friendly work culture for women. All the issues will be addressed as soon as possible. Stress less environment.
The Best Place To Work and a place you will always be encouraged to do things differently. You will never feel the pressure of work because of the environment and the colleagues around you.
It was extremely hectic and not at all employee friendly. There were early morning timings and the employees were not allowed to have breakfast just as soon as they log in in the morning shift and 1 hour before logout as well the employees were not allowed any breaks. Initially the phones were also not allowed however due to this policy an employee couldn’t get update of their parents passing away.
It was a pleasure working with HSBC if given a chance will never leave an opportunity to work. Amongst the best bank till date I have come across. You would need a reference to get into HSBC
Working at HSBC helped me overcome my negatives and to utilize my abilities like leader ship qualities, communication, motivation, diversity etc. I enjoyed a lot as I continuously had change of roles and different tasks. Also I had a work life balance with HSBC.
HSBC organized within four business groups - commercial Banking, Global Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management. And am Seeking for a Job in international market where i can grow and contribute my experience towards the sucess of the organization goals.....
Pros
Friendly environment
For salary, incentives and promotions this is the best company. They involves in other cultural and motivational activities. Supports and resolve the any issues regarding their job very soon. For freshers they will guide very strongly.
This is my first career in an contact center as customer service executive Hard work always matters, i recognized many awards for my quality calls and work. Proud to be an part of Heroes contestant and chance to get an opportunity to flew for the first time from my place to Mumbai for 3 days trip to Amby valley as a token of appreciation for my work. Management really drove us well. Work place outstanding Never found any part of my any job as hardest. Enjoy the trip to Mumbai to receive an Award for my work.
Client Data Service is basically evolved from Account maintenance in recent years, which is a part of GBM(Global Banking & Markets).It pprovides data information from various clients, Banks, Corporate and other sole proprietors across various entities within and also outside HSBC Group and also ensuring that instrument reference data details are correct in downstream trading & back-office systems & applications.
High volume payment release on daily basis after checking. I have learn how to lead the process of AP Profile. Management is good. Workplace culture is also good. Check TDS & WCT and GST on monthly basis which is charged accurately on invoices.. My colleague is very nice and I m filling enjoy at the time with working him.
The remuneration is good. The review system is transparent. The people are nice. Ample opportunity to explore. Work life balance is a concern. Too much focus on cost cutting.
Pros
core leaves, timings
Cons
work life balance
Good company to work , gained more knowledge on banking terminologies and online transfer like NEFT,RTGS. and more to to learn, learnt more on currency exchange , credit card, NRI accounts, savings account, loams etc
Great Place to work 2) Work life balance 3) Good policies for employee 4) great hike Very proffesional enviorment,very healty competion.Learning was lot. I have learned new things while working there. Supporting colleagues
Pros
Great Place to work 2) Work life balance
Cons
Training is poor
HSBC is the best place to work. You can gain very good experience. Job Guarantee. Employee Friendly Lot to learn Speed growth Best quality Management is excellent
a excellent experience. I would like to join HSBC back again. tension free work place. Cool management. Employee oriented administration instead of business oriented.
Work culture is good . Able to balance work life. Nice co-workers and supportive. Good environment. Line manger supportive and guids.
Its a good place to learn lot of things involving lot of processes and shifts. However management needs to be more proactive in their decisions and communicate well in advance to the employees.
Completely busy day on daily basis, friendly environment, fun at work along with competition, management is very helpful in all sense.
It was my pleasure to work with HSBC Bank. My experience was too good with HSBC, staff, managers and head evry one was helpfull.
It was good.Maintain well organized and comprehensive credit files in accordance
Good Work culture,Friendly Environment,Certification cource is provided.