HSBC logo

HSBC Employee Reviews for Senior Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,931 reviews

Professional work environment

It was good working at HSBC. Though technology used is legacy the organisation was open to new emerging technologies and trying to modernize. Good work life balance. Fair salary structure. Overall good

Hectic

Good Work Environment Good food arrangement Work culture is good Hectic work Continuous calls to be attended Good perks and benefits provided Motivational Job

Pros

Good Work Environment

Cons

Hectic work

A Great Place To Work

A great place to work with a superb work culture. It is a rare organization with focus on diversity and equal opportunities for all. It is also a socially responsible organization.

na

Attending inbound calls - reminding for the due dates of the loan and credit card payments. Placing calls to consumer for making emi payments if due date overlaps. • Intimating customers about their outstanding payments, bill date and due date. • Convincing customers to make payment on timely basis to avoid paying penalties resulting in reduction of bank losses. • Arranging home pickup and multiple modes of payment options for their emi. • Preparing reports for customers who are not contactable over the phone. • Providing help to customers with the foreclosure plan and/or balloon payments on request.

Sourcing Retail Banking Products, Credit Cards, CASA Accounts & Personal Loans for across UAE.

• Ensuring that daily and monthly efficiency and effectiveness target are achieved as per the benchmarks laid down in the key indicated documents • Collection of debt for current due amount for credit card. • To meet target incense of kept promise to pay on daily and monthly basis

HSBC BANK has increased my standard of living and made me professional woman.

At HSBC Bank my typical day schedule was to start up with the dialler calling and after lunch completing list calling, achieving CPU targets (pick up of Cheques). I learned about how the corporate work life all about, i learned the professionalism, i got brand name on my resume. I got to learn about my leadership quality, i headed a team of 50 members. my Co - workers are still in touch with me. My hardest part of the job was taking care of the irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was i used to like it, love it, i was enjoying my work, i had very good time with my colleagues, we used to move for picnic, parties...

Pros

pros were very much friendly environment, discounts on food, too many co-workers as friends, frequently training, incentives, p.f... so many pros were there.

Cons

cons were its not easy to cross 1 level to another level, worked for longer duration but didn't find opportunity to get into another level, hard competition.

Jobs at HSBC