HSBC logo

HSBC Employee Reviews for Service Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,931 reviews

Competitive stressfull place.

One of the worst places to work. It is modern-day slavery. They have sudden Over time, a sudden change in shifts and sudden change in weekly off. There are agents and managers who had a heart attack on the job due to the stress. Then only they realized that they are stressful. Very fake management is only worried about their targets. Even if you have fever you have to come to office and then only go. Ask anyone who worked there trust me. Jump in only if you can handle stress and want a very high salary

Employee friendly

Amazing company to work with.. evwryone will have work-life balance. Leaves, work environment , managers, collegues, best cafeteria, amazing place.. best place to work

Pros

Amazing company

Cons

No cons

Excellent Workplace with lot of learning

The bank develops a very positive outlook among its staff members leading to very positive output from all its staff members leading to customer delight on all occasions.

Pros

Positive Outlook

Cons

Na

Great learning during my stint with HSBC!

Worked with 3 different departments during my stint at HSBC and in every department it was a new learning. In my last 3 years with HSBC, I worked as Customer Service Relationship Manager - Premier at the Peddar Road branch. My typical day at work would involve attending to walk-in Premier customers, investing funds for clients in securities markets as per instructions received from them & also resolving all queries raised by clients. The whole team at the Peddar Road branch was great fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that along-with attending to the walk-in customers, ensuring that the investments for the clients were also done on time and error-free. The most enjoyable part was lunches with the Premier team once the branch was shut.

Pros

Monthly team get-togethers!

Cons

Long working hours!

9 years says it all.....

I joined HSBC at the initial years of my career and undoubtedly spent a lovely time there. The years spent has taught a lot to me both..personally and professionally. I have been privileged to learn a lot about banking operations from some very learned senior management officials and also follow my passion of meeting and interacting with new people and develop relationships for long to cherish.

Professional

Good & Friendly Job environment. Professional & mature people.

Pros

Recognisation & rewards

Cons

Lond hours & processes.

Jobs at HSBC