HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Software Engineer in Hyderabad, Telangana

One of the best places to work. Humanity is seen at all levels. People are treated as such not like slaves. Growth opportunities. Great working environment.
HSBC is my first company in which I have learned a lot, I have learned many new things n HSBC's culture is very good here as well as work is done with entertainment, in which I have participated many times and learned a lot there is a workshop in which I have been consistently participating and learning a lot. According to me, HSBC is a WOMEN supportive company as well
Doesn't bother to cross check the feedback / rumours. Participated in a crime by withholding feedback and refusing to appraise the individual of his situation. Got involved in violating constitutional rights. Have a problem acknowledging / apoligising / explaining actions. Colludes with other employers in creating false feedback. Prefers coverups to corrections. -- Corrupt set of people.
Very healthy place to work. You will have a good work/life balance. The company's working standards are way beyond expectations. And it's the best place for female colleagues.
Really any other IT shop in india. Unprofessional management, long hours, demotivated staff. Typical of the industry though, salary is better than others
Good place to work. Balanced life. Excellent management. Many opportunities. Good hikes. Day starts at 9 am and ends by 6 pm. Manager is so supportive and open for innovative ideas.
Good work life balance with benefits. No advancement in terms of Technology or roles can be expected. Higher management is out of reach. Not a complete software development company.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
No advancement in career
Work Process that is followed is not so good. People tend to work very slow. No recognition of new skill set. The transformation that the organisation currently undergoing should've been taken with a higher pace to reach the company's goals.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long Hours, Slow processes, Not so good Management
This is the best place I worked in , awesome experience, when I left the company I cried. May be its one of the worse decision i ever made. I will always miss HSBC
Involues in Design , development,Testing and supporting after post implementation. Has a nice work culture and work life balance. One of the good place to learn things
Good place to work. Pay is good. Hikes are good. Employee benifits are good. Work life balance is good. Trainings are good. But job security is not that great.
The company has a very good reputation, I have learned a lot working here in this company ,this company provides good flexibility to the employee and it provides a number of employee benefit policies
1. Fun to work and challenging for beginners to learn new things and adapt them in future. 2. Good team support. 3. Good working environment. 4. Weekly activities are conducted which balances both work ,life and also frees from stress.
Good company to work ,good work culture. Company has better policies ,good management and there is a scope to learn many things.Scope to aspire for other technologies
 Dedicated, highly ambitious and keen to achieve personal as well as organizational goals.  Adroit at learning new concepts quickly, working under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.  Good experience in SCRUM, Agile software development, QA Test Plan, Feature/Iteration/Project Planning. Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like black box testing, Functionality testing, GUI testing, unit testing, integration testing, back-end testing, validation testing, navigation testing, regression testing.
I had started my career at HSBC. It had helped me in growing professionally as well as technically. I was fun working at Hsbc and there is a good work life balance.
This was my first job , and it was very exciting the first day i joined,HSBC has given the work ethics, how to work in a team, how a work is initiated, planned, scheduled, executed, discussed and final output is made. Working in a global level bank is something everybody should get to know. Coming to the work culture , its really a boosting for a fresher like me.
Very Good Environment for working. Excellent platform for improving knowledge.Good facilities along with Work/Life balance. One of the best Companies to work with.
I had worked in this comapany for exactly 12 months. The working atmosphere is very good. This company may not be an ideal one but it was fun working here. This is a good company to work in but not an ideal choice to start your career.
Pros
No time restrictions
Cons
But has a software that gives the whole analysis of how we utilized our time, which i dint like
I started my career in this company as a Fresher. I have learnt my Storage. Work culture is at its best always. There is nothing hard job in this company. Its really cool.
Its a good company to be with, as you learn your domain technology to much extent in practical. As a fresher i could learn a lot at HSBC in terms of technology.
Pros
team get togeathers and fun activities
Cons
more of work stress at times.