HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for System Engineer

Have worked for 2 years at the beginning off my career and loved being part of the organization. Was part of the IT team there and learnt a lot at the start of my career.
Environment good and more security. very good team team work . i learned netapp technology and team work and enjoy the work environment. very good management
Pros
syr
It is good to work here.I have learned here so much and gives credit to the company because they manages all the resources so perfectly that everyone got the desired work environment.
Great Place to work, will get a chance to interact with different teams and we will be provided with all the Facilities and Appraisal System will be good.
It's a great company , allowed me to enhance my technical knowledge and banking domain knowledge. The work environment is friendly and helpful. Management is supportive
I was working in HSBC as System Engineer and was responsible for managing the Active Directory and Windows Servers installed at site
Pros
Salary, Organisation Policies and Employee benefits
Cons
Lesser technical work and growth
They take care of your personal life, ensure that you are not overburdened. They provide good pay hikes and annual bonus.