HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Systems Analyst

Best place to work and had work life balance and nice pay. Very challenging company. Good place to learn and real experience. Nice team building activities.
Fun place to work. Excellent international exposure. Learned datastage, SQL. Located in Pune, Hyderabad. Best opportunity for work life balance. Great exposure in profiles like credit risk management.
HSBC GLT is a nice company to work for. IT was very busy working there. I learned about Foreign Exchange in banking, Informatica. I provides support for the project, which was a new learning for me. Documents creation, workflow creation, reverse presentations were the part of my work there.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my work tenure at HSBC GLT, India. Company policies looks after their employee wellbeing at the best of industry standards, at the same time the employee work culture provides various opportunities to perform, learn and develop in an extremely professional environment.
Pros
employee engagement sessions
Cons
not really found one
I love to work in HSBC Development, Team is very good and managers are very polite.