HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Vice President in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Great place to learn , grow and experience positive work culture. Truly enhances your outlook , professionalism and helps build a great work life balance.
- Its a nice place to work - I have spent 7 years of my career in the bank which is the longest period for me in any organisation - The culture is good and you get a lot of opportunities
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Managerial Hierarchy
A great place to work, with loads of learning. Very employee oriented company. Super management and very accommodative seniors. The overall culture makes working very easy and enjoyable.
Pros
Great seniors. Flexible working hours. Employees are valued.
Cons
Cant think of a cons, but one suggestion, employees migrating to other countries, should be taken care of in a proactive manner, in terms of their job requirement.
Great place to work. You get to dowhat you want to. Customer is kept in centre of all that is designed and implemented. Just that it is a small setup of 26 retail branches.
The management is open to suggestions, we have a huge learning curve to climb. The best part is that they value the time we spend at work and compensate as per the work profile.
I really enjoyed working in HSBC. I have grown my career in HSBC. I had 3 major promotions in my 9 years' stint. Most of the colleagues were working for 15 years or more. There is always a family culture. Hardest part may be during change of the new CEO every 3 years or less.
Pros
Stability with MNC Culture
Cons
Too many changes in Management Structure
HSBC is indeed a great organization to work with, extemely people friendly and at the same time business focussed. Great focus on values led behaviour and drives the culture of inclusivness with employees in desiging and executing any strategy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na