HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Wealth Manager

I would recommend this place to all looking for a great place to work. Great leadership from whom you can learn a lot. Fantastic energy in sales staff.
I have worked with HSBC as Advance Wealth manager and handled a very Niche client base of professional across the world. It was a very professional bank to work for
Management is really keen on educating you and helping employees advance to better roles. Coworkers are helpful and willing to train new employees to take the team to a better level.
As I was into wealth the best part of being with world recognise organisation is a lot of importance is given to training and development. Which helps in learning new products in market. Sales hardest part is fixing an appointment with HNI
Pros
Lot of competition and awards to achive
Cons
long hours no work life balance
working with HSBC was like to emerge as a leader and to serve customer PMS on end to end basis, thus providing customised solutions. Great perks and incentives.
HSBC has a special place in my life. I have started my career from this organization. Today whatever knowledge about banking I have it is because of HSBC. I have sailed through good and bad in this organization and have transformed myself into a professional. We are rewarded as when we achieve. However the decision taken by the management last year (2016) was very painful. We understand business policies but at the end of the day we look up to the organisation we deliver for.
Pros
Awesome colleagues
Cons
Work hours
The organist helped me build my self into matured individual and has helped me explore my strengths and weaknesses. Also it has provided me with opportunities to work towards them and hone my skill sets.
They provide freedom to work and learn at our pace and appreciate our efforts though if your business is not coming at proper pace, they acknowledge efforts behind every deal. The working culture is very professional and friendly. they make you enjoy your work
 To use proprietary analytical tools to create client presentations including asset allocation, performance review, portfolio recommendations to meet their short term and long term goals.  Providing individuals/ HNI clients with financial services with a view to protect and transfer their wealth by solving complex needs about investments, insurance, tax & estate planning.  Monitoring clients’ portfolio performance, conducting profitability analysis, rendering sustained advisory services for securing high ROI and increasing retention levels.  Acquire knowledge of a broad range of investment strategies including fixed income securities, equity securities, mutual funds, equity derivatives/ structured products, real estate & PE Funds.  Participated in conferences with clients, bankers, fund managers and portfolio management to gain knowledge and experience about the financial markets.  Cash flow planning and maintain asset allocation, equity valuation, technical analysis of stocks and financial modelling. Creating and maintaining synergy with the branch staff in order to work smoothly as well as aligning resources in line with the branch targets and performance estimates
Team work led by skillfull people to achieve a common goal in interest of mutual benefit of personal and company.
Every Day is New day. Managing Boss Very Poor Management, No Business sense but good with business tools and training. Nice colleagues Confused bunch in higher Management Overseas Locations and contests.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Business Sense
HSBC is the best place to work in every aspects...HSBC is more n more focus on work life balance and bank is mostly dealing with HNI clients.