HSBC

HSBC Management reviews

Found 1,094 reviews matching the search
Work Life balance is really good in HSBC and cultural activities are really commendable. Work culture is also excellent, learning opportunities are broad. Their learning academy motivates to learn and up skill and do technical certification to enhance your skill which is really nice. Management is very supportive to team though it depends on person to person. Work pressure is quite balanced between different business lines and it defers team wise.
Pros
Cultural activities are good to have
Cons
No on site oppurtunities and appraisals
Politics every where. Lobby n favouritism.Less growth if they don't consider you.Salary hike less.Technology is ok ok.Less chance of growth . Too much processes
Pros
CTC decent
Cons
Politics every where. Lobby n favouritism. Less growth if they don't consider you.
Good company to work & collaborate with different teams. Nice work culture. Pick & drop. Good canteenGood managementSupportive colleaguesWell paid
One of the best places I've ever worked. Work culture, management, compensation and facilities were good. Good brand to work for. Work life balance is given a lot of importance.
I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
I worked for 3.5 years in HSBC and it was a wonderful experience. The management is very supportive and they provide good incentives as well. The interview process is good enough with 3 rounds and once you clear the manager round, they will take more than 2 months to verify your profile and once selected, you will be very happy to work with a great team.
Pros
Good incentives and variety of foods in cafeteria
Cons
Location is far and igp process is a bit difficult
Best place to work, learn and grow....people are friendly and supportive...even the management is supportive and helps you when ever you require...the bouns is also very good
Pros
No work presure
Excellent team members and colloborative management. Good learning opportunities and ample opportunitis for skill development . Regular one to one meeting with managers and skip level meetings with top management
Pros
Good colleagues, facilities
Cons
I would love to join HSBC again in the near feauture if I get an opportunity to join . As , I was satisfied with work experience , environment & the over all management. I miss my work.
Pros
Recognition awards
Cons
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
in HSBC, there are lots of opportunities to learn, great management and work environment. I started my career with software development in HSBC and while leaving the organization, I learnt team management, operations management, stakeholder management and many other skills.
Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
Excellent Place To Work At. Work Life Balance Is Great. Management Is Approachable. Benefits are great. Leave Policy is great. Opportunities To Grow. You will learn a lot. You will grow professionally as well as personally.
Working at HSBC helps in gaining new skills and enhancing your existing skill sets as your colleagues and management are very supportive. The work is challenging but not stressful.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
employee perks are less
Good place to work and lot of leanings. Good management and amble growth opportunities. Opportunity to work on latest technologies. Overall a good company to work for.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Only in limited cities
Amazing ambiance, beautiful interiors, stressful, multi tasking, people management, secular culture, shift change, Ginger tea enjoyable part, gossip with friends.
Pros
Extra curricullum
Cons
Politics
Hello sir/madam In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. I have learned how to run a successful PPC campaign and effectively utilize social media pages In my last job, we had a drive to sell charity raffle tickets. The team were really on board with the cause, and we had a friendly rivalry going with other stores in the area – so the pressure was on
Pros
You can change your HSBC ATM card and debit card PIN at any HSBC ATM.
Cons
CD APY rates are also comparatively low.
One of the best places to work. Humanity is seen at all levels. People are treated as such not like slaves. Growth opportunities. Great working environment.
Great place to work Work life balance Nice cafeteria Good Management Transport facility Cultural activities conducted on regular basis other facilities
HSBC is a good place to work. Working environment is good. Management is supportive and ready to help and guide the staff. Annual hike is based on your performance.