HSBC

HSBC Work-Life Balance reviews

Found 1,472 reviews matching the search
If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
Work Life balance is really good in HSBC and cultural activities are really commendable. Work culture is also excellent, learning opportunities are broad. Their learning academy motivates to learn and up skill and do technical certification to enhance your skill which is really nice. Management is very supportive to team though it depends on person to person. Work pressure is quite balanced between different business lines and it defers team wise.
Pros
Cultural activities are good to have
Cons
No on site oppurtunities and appraisals
Politics every where. Lobby n favouritism.Less growth if they don't consider you.Salary hike less.Technology is ok ok.Less chance of growth . Too much processes
Pros
CTC decent
Cons
Politics every where. Lobby n favouritism. Less growth if they don't consider you.
One of the best places I've ever worked. Work culture, management, compensation and facilities were good. Good brand to work for. Work life balance is given a lot of importance.
HSBC is a great place to work. I joined HSBC as a fresher and HSBC treated me well. Your ideas and opinions are heard no matter what your position or experience is. You'll be given several opportunities to grow and showcase your work. Your career goal is acknowledged by your manager and he/she helps you achieve it.
The hardest part of jobWorkplace cultureFlexible in shift timingsFun at work based on the volumesJob GuaranteeMore & more internal opportunities.
Pros
Leaves
Cons
Long Hours
Excellent team members and colloborative management. Good learning opportunities and ample opportunitis for skill development . Regular one to one meeting with managers and skip level meetings with top management
Pros
Good colleagues, facilities
Cons
I would love to join HSBC again in the near feauture if I get an opportunity to join . As , I was satisfied with work experience , environment & the over all management. I miss my work.
Pros
Recognition awards
Cons
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
in HSBC, there are lots of opportunities to learn, great management and work environment. I started my career with software development in HSBC and while leaving the organization, I learnt team management, operations management, stakeholder management and many other skills.
Work life balance is good, good hikes, worst Managers I have seen in many teams if manager is good your life is good at HSBC.Company provides you stable life and it is a place where you can get settle down.
Pros
Work life balance, hikes, free transport
Cons
Need to work on old technologies, No onsite
Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
Challenging and task orientedWork across different teamsWork on huge platformWork with easeFocus on automation and simplificationAwards and rewards
Pros
Nil
Cons
Limited work from home and
Excellent Place To Work At. Work Life Balance Is Great. Management Is Approachable. Benefits are great. Leave Policy is great. Opportunities To Grow. You will learn a lot. You will grow professionally as well as personally.
Good experience to work with different teams on one project and which are at different geographies...Amazing opportunities to complete different certifications and great motivation provided by the organisation.
The company in itself is world class and provide good amount of employee benefits and conduct programs to ensure it is great place to work. The job security is comparatively higher and work life balance is maintained. On the other side, it is slow paced and happens to be enhancement in longer run rather than new development and deliveries. Technology stack is being upgraded since last 5 years and it stand competitive from product perspective
Pros
Large amount of Employee Benefits
Cons
Slow paced deliveries
Overall a employee centric company, work life balance is good, open to speak up by employees, timely feedback by managers to employees in order to help them to improve.
Undoubtedly an excellent place to advance your career. They put a lot of stress on work life balance. You cannot work for more than 9 hours unless on rare occasion for which senior mgmt approvals are required. Regular trainings are also conducted for improving soft skills. momentiextensive cost cutting which has led to
Pros
Work life balance, learning, compensation
Cons
Cost cutting which led to job cuts
The work life balance in HSBC has been not good since Covid 19 lockdown announced in Mar. Employees have been pressed haed and work hours have been crazy in my department
I love Hsbc.. its so good and happy working there... if I get a chance.. I'll again work with HSBC... My team leader was so good . He clearedthe doubs... Helped in giving genuine remarks and praises to the team... Happy to workwith Hsbc... THANK U..
Pros
Eco friendly
  1. Work-Life Balance