HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

Found 3,098 reviews matching the search
Work Life balance is really good in HSBC and cultural activities are really commendable. Work culture is also excellent, learning opportunities are broad. Their learning academy motivates to learn and up skill and do technical certification to enhance your skill which is really nice. Management is very supportive to team though it depends on person to person. Work pressure is quite balanced between different business lines and it defers team wise.
Pros
Cultural activities are good to have
Cons
No on site oppurtunities and appraisals
I worked for HSBC 13 years back and i interviewed 18 years back. My comments my not be a true reflection on today's recruiting policy and day to day environment. Having said that HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly during my times. I would love to get back to work for HSBC.
One of the best places to work. Humanity is seen at all levels. People are treated as such not like slaves. Growth opportunities. Great working environment.
I joined HSBC in the year 2013. I was very happy after joining Mortgage Customer Service Voice US Process, The process Manager was very good, we learnt more about International Banking, Until one year I was happy with the company, manager and process.The other departments managers were not good with the staff
Pros
No Free
Cons
Overtime is very bad in this company
Better be in a good organization I highly recommend from this company Hikes are far better that any other industry as per market standards. Due to my lack of ber greedy I moved out of this company
Cons
Great place to work Work life balance Nice cafeteria Good Management Transport facility Cultural activities conducted on regular basis other facilities
HSBC is a good place to work. Working environment is good. Management is supportive and ready to help and guide the staff. Annual hike is based on your performance.
Work life balance is great.Great opportunities to explore the career, to build professional self. On the job trainings, with online trainings to keep ourselves updated with the current demand in market.
Good benefits. Employee friendly policies. Good work culture. Good salary. I have enjoyed working in HSBC for entire my tenure of around 4 years. Will recommend this company to others as well.
Cons
Less Job Security
IT is a hectic place for work life balance , management is not people oriented and wants to work to be done and dont care about their employees. it is
good place to work,i would refer my friend to join hsbc if he/she is interested.Its really a good experience,managers were really friendly and supportive and motivate us in every aspects.
Worked as Project Manager in HSBC. The organization has very good process in place for formulating and executing the project. You get to work with the latest tools and technologies. The salary paid is above market standard. Bonus are not part of your offer. They don't even talk about it during interview process. But on an average, they payout 5% to 10% as a bonus. Sweet deal :)
Pros
Good Work Culture, Great Salary, Very flexible Work hours, Lots of WFH.
Cons
A bit of politics ( like any other place )
I have started my professional career with HSBC and i am glad that i got an opportunity to work here at HSBC. I have learned so many things at HSBC not just technical also behavioral skills are also, The environment at HSBC is very friendly.
Pros
Great team work spirit, employee friendly
Cons
less promotions
Good company- good growth and work culture however very hierarchial and due to some senior management the entire environment is very biased. Good internal opportunities for growth prevails however but the background verification process is long and tedious.
HSBC is a nice place to work. High in terms of production. Salaries are good fr next levels categories other than CSE's. Should be productive all 8 hours you work. Productivity will be monitored by Team manager. Hourly target will be there. Fixed Hourly targets. Every six months hourly targets will be revised. Targets are revised basing on the team past 6 months productivity.
HR policy not good. Not that much supported. Also manager is not co-operative. Work culture not good. Thank you. Please help & guide feild staff it is my request.
Pathetic work culture, No flexibility in work timings. One has to click 9 hours. Inefficient Leadership, most of them doesn't have suitable back ground to fit into a role. Flattering of Bosses is the ultimate skill by which one can survive here. Work on legacy technologies, no focus on Technology & innovation. Troubled to get full of final settlement due to inefficient HR & Account process, they made a miscalculation of F&A amount. The the amount/Percentage of variable components are not mentioned in your CTC, it's totally your boss's call how much you get or if you get it or not. An age old one sided appraisal process still exists very much. For Hyderabad GLT location : Parking Space issues, Company Transport is pathetic, Sub standard Cafeteria , Regional Favouritism exists. A must avoid for lateral entrants with 5 years + experience as it would be real tough to acclimatise into the weird environments. Most of the people are unaware and ignorant of innovation , technology, process upliftment outside HSBC.
Pros
Core leave of 10 days
Cons
Work Culture
Superb infrastructure Eco friendly environment Supportive staff As I was hired on contract basis, they never differentiated between permanent employee and temporary employee. I would love to join again with HSBC.
I have good working experience with HSBC.I work for fraud ops. I have 4yrs work experience. Good working atmosphere.Healthy competition. But there is alot can be improved like compliances and meeting employee review on a monthly basis. Have no proper management skills in terms of operation running. No proper tools to analyse employee performance.
Good place to work in but pace of growth is a bit show . Policies and procedures are stingent and they keep on changing very often . Work environment is okay .
Satisfaction, the employee engagement is not much good. They have to improve their working skill and some times the work will be hectic, due to internal pressure. Apart from that the benifits were really amazing
  1. Employee Reviews