HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

Found 3,098 reviews matching the search
Work Life balance is really good in HSBC and cultural activities are really commendable. Work culture is also excellent, learning opportunities are broad. Their learning academy motivates to learn and up skill and do technical certification to enhance your skill which is really nice. Management is very supportive to team though it depends on person to person. Work pressure is quite balanced between different business lines and it defers team wise.
Pros
Cultural activities are good to have
Cons
No on site oppurtunities and appraisals
should reinstated the banks dignity, sack all this stupid and lazy staff which beshamed HSBC i see the staff here dont know their jobs always asked here and there to get answer to do what next,if i am ceo, i closed this stupid branch with stupid hipocrite staff the beshamed the great HSBC once i worked in,now the mngmt and the staff are stupid from mgr down to sg staff all this p this people are less knowle
If you have joined as a fresher the growth is slower than you would want but it's a good place to be if you are at management level. However technology wise HSBC is playing catch up.
Pros
Work life balance
Friendly atmosphere Great colleagues Good Management Less stress Work and Life Balance Lot of learning opportunities Real Fun @ Work Employee friendly culture
Good place for work life balance. HSBC offers WFH option to all its employees and a great place to work in case if work life balance is the prime priority.
late evening shift at 1730hrs to 0230hrs, entire day goes just giving rest to myself, gets too exhausted with this shift doing it for almost 2years now, have no energy to continue.
I joined as a CDD analyst where my job profile is of UK annual review, the trainings and assessment given in HSBC is very helpful and also rewards and recognition are deserving, overall its a good company to work, its a good environment, stress free, supportive and lots of cultural activities.
I had a pleasant work experience with HSBC. Management is good at their part about the workers.The most enjoyable part of the work is to involve in the process to better understanding and facing the challenges of the job
Good Organization, Safety and hygiene standards company for Everyone. I really appreciate all the support of my management. And Thanking each and every person who works hard.
- Typical Investment Banking Culture - Fast Paced Life - Exposure to variety of Companies and geographies - Opportunity for secondment through short term assignment in London or Hong Kong
Amazing place to work, good management, good infrastructure, company is more focused towards cyber security and very good for married people, they get maternity and paternity leaves.
Loved working here while in India. The worl culture and environment was not as difficult as i had thought. gave clear instructions for job to be performed.
HSBC Establishes clear ethos and values for the organisation. It Fosters collaboration and communication, Creates an inclusive work environment, also Create clear goals and rewards for the employees .
I had a good time working for HSBC. I got a good project exposure. Overall the environment is relaxed, but there is lack of planning on the projects. Work profile is not properly set and unnecessary ad-hoc tasks are assigned at the last moment.
Politics play major role in hike and promotion. Always be manager encomiastic. Else survival hsbc is highly impossible, No HR interaction with employees.
Pros
Work ease
Cons
Less growth
In hSBC there are many experience people in the office. because of them i have learnt many things from them. but the management was not good. but most enjoyable part is we can enjoy at our place
I enjoyed working at HSBC. The learning team were very helpfull in understanding the process. The line managers were also good at maintaining the performance of the individual employees.
I was worked in CANARA HSBC INSURANCE DEPARTMENT. This is good experience for me. This company is best for investments. Manager is well supporter.
everything is fine no problem in working. so far so good. good people to work with. location is quite good and facilities are good. taking calls everyday.
HSBC is not good at pay. I did not received any increment while joining as HSBC. Management is least bothered for your aspirations. Completely depends which Dept you are joining and how will be your Manager.
Based on the line of business being hired into, the work culture might change. In my personal experience, HSBC is a great place to work with its employee centric approach and focus on work life balance.
  1. Employee Reviews