Hacxad Infotech

Hacxad Infotech Employee Reviews

Definitely good company for employees, time flexibility, good environment, helpful management, 5 days shift. Cab facility and other things also available there.
I worked there long back at that time the work culture was good. Management and employees are good ... I can refer people for this organization. They most of the time give the salary on time.
Hacxad has always provided the opportunity to cap down a lot of expertise by learning while earning good. It provides ample of opportunities like any professional organisation to grow up the ladder irrespective of the tenure and experience if you meet or exceed the set targets
It was a technical support company, it provide support to US customer related to internet, computers, phone, email etc. I learned so many technical things that I didn't know before I joined this company. My managers were so helpful and supportive. My team was hard working and loyal towards the work that i gave them. I learned how to mange the entire floor and how to handle a team. All my team used to love me.
came across to new technologies friendly environment co-operative staff polishing skills worked as a Web developer and introduced to PHP, wordpress and many other tools.
There was salary issue involved. Also the company was in gurgaon which is very far from my home town. I learned how to deal with the customers. How to work longer in efficient manner.
Pros
week offs
Cons
long working hours and salary issue
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hacxad Infotech?
  1. Employee Reviews