Happiest Minds Technologies
Happiest Minds Technologies Employee Review

February 6, 2018
Working in Happiest mind is definitely a great learning experience while having fun. It is one of the best place to work for the management is also very friendly they always try to motivate in some or the other way.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Need to work more in getting projects in cutting edge technologies
December 11, 2014
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, KA
You can work on a wide variety of technologies. Project work can be demanding and will make you work all night long to meet deadlines. Ping pong table and Daily Tai-chi sessions were enjoyable. Friendly and approachable high level management. A lot of tech sessions to learn about new technologies.
December 13, 2013
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, KA
Learned how to learn new technologies, and my work. Management was okay okay type, my co-workers were very good , had a great time with my co-workers. Hardest part of job was politics inside the Compay.
July 25, 2020
Same location
Summer Internship Project (B.Tech) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It was a great and my lifetime experience as it was my first internship to enter in an IT world. My mentor and colleagues were also very intellectual and experienced.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Time Boundation
  1. Working in Happiest mind is definitely a great learning experience while having fun