Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

It was a great and my lifetime experience as it was my first internship to enter in an IT world. My mentor and colleagues were also very intellectual and experienced.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Time Boundation
Happiest Minds is a decent place to work if you find projects. As it is a small company the project opportunities are a bit less at times and you tend to lose on your time sitting on bench
Pros
Learning Opportunity
Cons
Less long term projects
I am working as a Linux system admin at happiest mind technology since 3 yrs, but my contract period is going to finish on next month so I am looking forward to join another company for my career growth as well as my professional growth
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
Salary
Good, very flexible, oppourtunity to learn new technologies, all over, very good managers, friendly environment, they give very good bonus, long term projects are less
Company is good place to work. Mostly focus on mindfulness of employee. Its a good company to learn if you belong to analytics background. I really feel lucky to get this company as my first company and got to be in analytics branch and learnt a lot about analytics.
Good place to Work Growing fast though it is startup company. Management do lot of fun activity for employee. People are helping in nature and management people are approachable
Cons
Couple of manager are carried culture of doing micro-management.
Work culture, work is same as other software companies. Internal job posting portal is missing , it help the company to reduce outside hiring, utilizing more internal people. Internal job portal also helps people not leaving the company
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
No much projects to work on
Great place to work at. Proper Job work / life balance. Great teammates and learned a lot. Improved my knowledge in technology and business areas. Loved to work in HappiestMinds.
Work life balance is good - Mandatory office hours and flexible hours You get opportunities to learn and experiment with new techonologies Senior management is quite mature with excellent long term vision. Workplace culture is ok. There is some level of politics among various groups formed because of various acquisitions.
Pros
Focus on health, new learning opportunities
Cons
Utilization
Being a startup when I joined, this company has offered me lot of learning opportunities in technical and business strategy, customer acquisition, people building. The atmosphere to learn is amazing and there is freedom to explore new technologies. One can have a really good career enhancement to a certain point. However, the current thought process may result in this company's growth tapering as the risk appetite in reducing with focus on profitability rather than revenue growth.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Open Culture
Cons
Isolated instances of politics, lack of bigger platform and investment apetite
Good company gained lot of knowledge on many things and have explored many firewall and nexus components and have overcome many issues from Data center and work space
Working in Happiest mind is definitely a great learning experience while having fun. It is one of the best place to work for the management is also very friendly they always try to motivate in some or the other way.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Need to work more in getting projects in cutting edge technologies
This company gave me a huge platform where I could utilize my skills and knowledge to improve myself and for the company. I enjoyed my work.Management are good , good platform for start ,nice atmosphere healthy environment , strong work culture . Positive atmosphere .
I have been working with happiest minds more than 2 years. Its place to increase knowledge,It has flexible timings and provides opportunity to learn new technologies.
Almost all the time I had a typical and Busy day at work to work with my Client, Understood and involved working with various stakeholders. Learned various Parts of Technical discussions, Business involved.
Good Company to work with with different technologies, Right candidates are not utilized for the right opportunities. Good Work life Balance not much of projects
good work culture and very friendly colleagues. good work life balance and flexible work timings. good pay scale. advance level projects. good experience to have direct client interaction.
Involved in developing new features in application, dealing with production issues, works on what can be done to make the product better. Hardest part of the job was the time when we have extremely tight deadline for the deliverable, but that was also the most exciting time as our skills are tested at best.
The management tries to have policies that may make happiest people- not necessarily by financial remunerations. Its quite employee friendly compared to peer companies.
Development, support and interactions with the client. Occasional team outing with indoor games like Table Tennis. A wonderful team. Single resource in my domain, which makes it tough at times. Work life balance is good because of the great rapport with client.
Work from home weekly once can take more depending on the projects. Challenging work, Excellent supportive Sr. managements, Very good outlook & endeavour by managements to make Happiest Minds a great company