Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

It was a great and my lifetime experience as it was my first internship to enter in an IT world. My mentor and colleagues were also very intellectual and experienced.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Time Boundation
The environment is positive and good for an overall development of an individual. Though the environment is good, the employees take undue advantage and do not press themselves. Result - not much initiative to be competitive. No initiative on identifying market trend and developing product is also one thing that can be worked upon.
Its a nice company to work for. Pros: work location, very good management cons: long work hours and transportation fees
Pros
Work Location, Management
Cons
Long hours, Transportation Fee
Learned how to learn new technologies, and my work. Management was okay okay type, my co-workers were very good , had a great time with my co-workers. Hardest part of job was politics inside the Compay.
Currently working as senior software engineer. Working i both development and automation testing side.
Pros : Good work culture , Good technologies Cons : Very average Salary , and Infrastructure
Work life balance is praiseworthy. Several opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Not a monotonous workplace
Cons
Shortage of training sessions on new technologies
As of now no projects are there, even exp staff is sitting on bench. projects are assigned without any assessment of employee skills. Not good place for experienced Guys.
Since it is a start up company, there are lot of things that needs to be in place.
The day starts with the team meeting where every individual gives their update.Learnt new technologies. Co -workers are nice, helpful and supportive.Sitting late at the night and finding the issues was most enjoyable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Happiest Minds Technologies?