Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Employee Reviews for Module Lead in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Supportive teams and friendly environment. Work life balance is maintained. Lot of fun activities throughout the year. Implements policies to make sure employees are happy.
Very good company to work. Work life balance is there. Having good clients to work. Company motto mindfulness brings positive environment in work culture. New technologies adapted in projects
I was working on .net tech at Happiestminds,there were no .net projects in company,got re-skilled..learnt AWS and devops but they were not ready to give me a change,reason they stated was no projects involving devops/AWS.High politics...not a place for talented.
Great place to work at. Proper Job work / life balance. Great teammates and learned a lot. Improved my knowledge in technology and business areas. Loved to work in HappiestMinds.
good work culture and very friendly colleagues. good work life balance and flexible work timings. good pay scale. advance level projects. good experience to have direct client interaction.
At Happiest Minds, you will grow technically, your technical skill set will improve. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment at Happiest Minds.
Currently working as part of the core devops practice in team of 20 members. Well skilled in Virtualization, Cloud computing, Scripting and Infrastructure management. I enjoy learning new technologies related to devops and implement the same to make the client / Internal project happy. Like to automate make task which are done manually by the teams members. Love to ride bike and do some adventures travel and also enjoy doing photography as my hobbies. Looking forward to learn new things and implement to the project, also work at overseas.
The day starts with the team meeting where every individual gives their update.Learnt new technologies. Co -workers are nice, helpful and supportive.Sitting late at the night and finding the issues was most enjoyable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Happiest Minds Technologies?