Happiest Minds Technologies

Happiest Minds Technologies Employee Reviews for Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Full of learning new new technologies.. Good environment Friendly work culture.. Good management Work from home facilities Flexible shift Only one draw back.. To much client call / meeting event after office hour
Pleasure working with happiest minds technologies in Bangalore. I was deployed into client location and was not completely enjoyed the happiest minds way of work culture. But I had good experience working here.
Overall a good experience. Management seemed cool. Had typical 9 hr sitting mandatory. Some activities day to day like meditation etc. Work wise typical service based company, you are dog to client. Though ample support is provided, but then again, it is service based. You can try transcending to other domains like Business Analyst. Onsite opportunities are there, but mostly US, so shrinking. They have twice hikes, so good for joiners who join midway.
Pros
Cool management
Cons
9 hr. sitting
I have been working with happiest minds more than 2 years. Its place to increase knowledge,It has flexible timings and provides opportunity to learn new technologies.
Involved in developing new features in application, dealing with production issues, works on what can be done to make the product better. Hardest part of the job was the time when we have extremely tight deadline for the deliverable, but that was also the most exciting time as our skills are tested at best.
- You can complete your work and go home. - Arrange training and platform for learning - Management is very good and supportive - Work life balance - Nothing is hard all is good
I am working in Happiestminds since Sep 2013. This is my first Company. Good platform for learning and improve our Coding style. Management is good. Nice Working Environment.
Pros
Good Management, Nice Workplace
Cons
You have to wait long for getting a project
It was good working with a organization which valued it customers and employees and also culturally an apt place to start ones career.
Job Security:- No one knows one day you working on desk and HR team will come to you give relieving letter. Without telling the reason.
Currently working as senior software engineer. Working i both development and automation testing side.